Ppms and flushing prior to harvest

• Thread starter Clyde4210
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Clyde4210

Clyde4210

Should I flush an auto flower that has about 400 ppms of GH Trio before harvest?

Have an auto flower that's pretty much done except the bottom stuff it keeps swelling.

Bottom stuff is decent smoke wise. I cut off a couple of the light deprived branches to create airflow. One hour in a 170F oven and it's pretty decent for being on the bottom and in the oven. I have that Sour Diesel from last grow and the oven stuff is better I think.

There's amber in there not sure they're naked eye visible and threw in a hair for good measure.

Ppms and flushing prior to harvest
Ppms and flushing prior to harvest 2
Ppms and flushing prior to harvest 3
Z

Zill

Hi Craig,

The plants look great. I’ve never understood the reason or value in performing a pre harvest flush of the plants root system. Maybe we can get a proponent of flushing to describe what it does. Then we can both agree how silly the concept is.

Harvests and be happy.

Zill.

Clyde4210

Clyde4210

Thank you and I harvested this morning she's up and drying.

Clyde4210

Clyde4210

Aces! Did the buds swell nicely before you harvested?
Sure did and wouldn't stop and why I kept going even when it was done. I didn't get much but what I did get is decent, compact and fire. I threw some in oven last night and for fresh oven baked it was damn good. I could have gotten seeds and why I went ahead and harvested it started a couple seed pods. Second pic above there's the start of a seed pod.

Z

Zill

those purple pigmented leaves and flowers always look more potent.

I grew my first cannabis plant this year. It was grown outdoors. I wanted to let the flowers mature about one additional week but predicted rain and much cooler temperatures made me harvest. From a quality perspective, not bad. But not like those hard ball buds I've seen.

Ha, are you growing in a shower stall?

Zill.

Clyde4210

Clyde4210

those purple pigmented leaves and flowers always look more potent.

I grew my first cannabis plant this year. It was grown outdoors. I wanted to let the flowers mature about one additional week but predicted rain and much cooler temperatures made me harvest. From a quality perspective, not bad. But not like those hard ball buds I've seen.

Ha, are you growing in a shower stall?

Zill.
That I did, I grew it in the tub. Harvested, I put some in a closet and left some in the shower. The temps and humidity held me back last 4 days. All the purple is solid and that bright green might be fluffy not sure yet. I haven't smoked any purple yet only the green from the bottom colas.

Towards the last two weeks I'm guessing keep the humidity at 40rh so buds will harden. Outdoors that's not gonna happen.

Clyde4210

Clyde4210

Clever. Looks like you dialed in all the right settings.
I kind of used the weather when I could I left windows open anytime the weather allowed other times central heat & air . I used 3 small lights and 3 fans.

I can't wait for the purple stuff and passing some purple out as Christmas gifts should be good and couch locky.

Clyde4210

Clyde4210

that's what I am doing with mine. Lots of grateful friends.
Yeah it's nice to grow and pass out gifts a lot cheaper, lol. If you find legit Blue Microverse (auto) I'd grab some. That's this plant and it's super sticky, stinky and frosty especially the sugar leaves they're coated. Oh and it turns purple which is a bonus.

What strain did you grow?

Top Bottom