Ppms at harvest

• Thread starter Cubbies69
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

my opinion,with soil if you want max potency and staple your ass to a chair medicine,in soil let the plant die on it own,nothing but water,lower ec value the better,what your asking is pretty hard to answer if you built your own soils,with all your fresh amends in the soil and first grow in it like med said 500 is a resonable number.
in coco 250 all the way,if you have a 10 week plant week 8 start reverse feeding,i dont go higher then 900 ppm ,so week 8 go back wards 100 at a time working it right back down to 250,after a few days 250 the plant would have eaten every thing but what you been putting in,turn lights off come back in about 6 days ,check you snap,mine took 9 days this last time,grab a bud and smoke that bad girl.
again my opinion ,when you flush to starting point of a seedling,there isnt a need for cure if you dry it slow.
also let me add if you built that soil and them ppm have dropped to 500 at chop on first run in it,im thinking you might need to rethink your soil mix,good soil mix that plant just dies from age,you should be good to roll on that soil at the very least a couple years,without reamending other than compost

Top Bottom