Ppms- Fox farm trio half dose

• Thread starter Rockydogg3
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Rockydogg3

I'm using the soil chart, I'm going with half of the recommended as I've been finding while researching that it is said to be very strong. My 3rd week feed ppm was 750. Does that sound about right? Looking online I see pom in the 1000 range for flowering, but I've seen early flower at 750-900. Tia

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I'm using the soil chart, I'm going with half of the recommended as I've been finding while researching that it is said to be very strong. My 3rd week feed ppm was 750. Does that sound about right? Looking online I see pom in the 1000 range for flowering, but I've seen early flower at 750-900. Tia
i myself use the hannah feed chart at 500 scale,if you use the 700 scale ,the ec numbers are the same, but i dont even go past 950 the whole grow myself ,just seem to waste and opens the door to problems when you dont wont them . i have a hand written chart floating around here somewere, just goggle hannah soil feed chart.
very wise move by cutting the nutes by half, just a tip though, using the trio take 3 glasses and put a cup full of the water you use in each glass ,take a ppm reading of the water ,write that number down, then take 1 ml of each nutrient of the trio and add to the glasses, write down what each glass reads with the single nute you put in it.
with them numbers you then know when you can cut back on any of them you think you dont need, example in flower you still need nitrogen, just not as much as veg, you can add more of the p or k to come up with your total number .
even after all the years ive grown i still keep it simple and dont come complacent,so hope this help and find that hannah scale, they make the meters so i figure they know best of all how to use them , good luck

Latest posts

Top Bottom