pray for my dad

• Thread starter KoR
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

KoR

My dad had a severe stroke during the night last night and this morning he couldn't move but one side of his body and couldn't talk at all..

The DR's said he was a ticking time bomb that they was hardly any chance for survival.

I called 911 this morning and at the hospital the dr said the stroke was 4-6hrs old and major swelling in his brain. doesn't look good at all

the dr said it would do more harm to give him a thinner so there just giving him aspern?? they said both attires in his neck was completely clogged

yesterday he was talking like he had laryngitis and said his throat was soar and i thought he was coming down with a cold because he kept going outside bare footed after it rain i kept asking him did he want me to take him to the hospital because i kept feeling something was wrong.. he he kept telling me no

if you know my dad hes the one that goes to the hospital for every little thing so by him telling me no that he didn't need to go i thought everything was alright he set there on the couch watching tv and was eating his diner and then went a got in his bed watching tv..and this morning he couldn't move are speek.

his sister called and said he was talking she asked if all his dr papers was in his safe and he said yes she then ask if he had any money in his safe (you know just joking to get him to respond) and he laughed and said no.

he able to get more then one word out now

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Terrible, so sorry to hear that KoR. Strokes are vicious and not usually predictable. Your dad is in my thoughts.

U

USMCtanker

im sorry to here, ill pray for you and your family through this hard time.

B

bluegrass

Man, I am so sorry. Your pops will be in my prayers my friend!

D

drpressure600

keep smiling friend . .

sorry to hear bout the bad news, i hope you & ur family ok, i keep you in my prayers tonight . .

O

ograskal

Sorry to hear that Bro...I am praying for him..Hope he gets well soon...~ogr

D

Dagga

damn..sorry to hear about your dad. sending positive vibes your way
D

X

xchaoticmetalx

Same thing happened to my Great Grandma this week. I hope everything works out and my thoughts are with ya. Stayin strong for them is the best thing ya can do.

S

stone69

Hang in there, my dad is in his last years and it can be tough, he's in my prayer's.

K

KoR

thanks all... they haven't told me anything yet as of if they got his blood pressure down but they came out and told me that he was stable now.. so i'm guessing they got it down not for sure tho.. i been i a nervous wreck all day.

mace

mace

Sorry to hear about your father, my thoughts are with you and your's in this time.

P

ProGroWannabe

So sorry to hear about this Kor, that's terrible. I'm sure hoping for the best for you and your Dad!

W

wpg_breeder

sorry to here the bad news man! ur fam is in my thoughts n prayers

K

koopa troopa

thinking about your dad kor. lost my dad a while back from a heart attack (cigs). my bro's friend passed away too this week. she was only 19... life comes at you fast.

Top Bottom