Prayers For Brother Loran And All Affected By Butte Fire

• Thread starter Seamaiden
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pinegrovedave

pinegrovedave

I'm smelling the smoke as I type this, I'm so sorry this is happening. If I can help any of you please let me know, I live in Nevada county and luckily it hasn't hit us yet. I have some friends who have been evacuated though.
And lets hope you don't get hit by the fire in Nevada County, because if it reaches you there, it would mean that our home was overrun on it's way to you. We're not out of the woods yet and probably won't be for at least a few more days. The neighborhoods to the south of us that got evac'd 2 days ago are still threatened and they're just a mile or two from us here.

Loran

Loran

^^^I LOVE this man!!!^^^ Found out my home is intact! Thank you Dave!. Crying tears of joy! Thank you All for your prayers, I feel your love. My garden is toast from no water for 5 days but I Did remember my bean stash and will begin again next year. Thank you all again. Love, Peace and Respect, Loran

pinegrovedave

pinegrovedave

No worries my friend. Your garden looks wilted, but not lost. I was limited to how much time I could spend, but I did manage to get all your plants watered for the moment. @Seamaiden and I will call you shortly for more direction. I can get in where most cannot as I have equipment that has been damaged in the fire. Stay tuned my friend. BTW...saw one of your cats and I brought cat food and put out water.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
No worries my friend. Your garden looks wilted, but not lost. I was limited to how much time I could spend, but I did manage to get all your plants watered for the moment. @Seamaiden and I will call you shortly for more direction. I can get in where most cannot as I have equipment that has been damaged in the fire. Stay tuned my friend. BTW...saw one of your cats and I brought cat food and put out water.

This site never fails to amaze me at the level of brotherhood and love this place generates. Ya we have trolls and irascible old farts like me at times, but I have never seen the looking out and love you all show for one another. I am in a good place.......... :) Almost Nirvana farmers. :cool: .........Much love and always respect. Prayers shit gets back to normal for you all soon. Peace

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
This man needs an award!!!!!

pinegrovedave

pinegrovedave

Dear God...5 years of drought, bone dry conditions, 100 degree temps, 6 days of a wildfire barely contained...And now....

RAIN

After seeing what I saw today, the stress has been almost unbearable as I go into these fire zones to ensure connectivity to my community...and rain. *relief*

MrBelvedere

MrBelvedere

Amazing kindness! Wow :happy: is it raining like crazy and putting out the fire?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
^^^I LOVE this man!!!^^^ Found out my home is intact! Thank you Dave!. Crying tears of joy! Thank you All for your prayers, I feel your love. My garden is toast from no water for 5 days but I Did remember my bean stash and will begin again next year. Thank you all again. Love, Peace and Respect, Loran
Dave took pix, you've got at least one girl who doesn't seem to realize she wasn't being cared for and is looking seriously fat and sassy. He's going out again today.

We are as here for you as you have been for us. You've been very kind AND generous to me over the years, requesting nothing more of me than I pay it forward. This is the least we can do for you, brother.
This man needs an award!!!!!
Well, I'll volunteer to give him a stellar blow job. Y'all on board with that? (When my tongue heals. Practically bit it in half the other night.)
Best wishes to all affected isnt @markscastle up that way as well , hope the old fella is alright .
IIRC, he's in Butte County. This is called the Butte Fire because it started on a local hilltop that can be seen for miles and miles around called Butte Mountain. The Lumpkin Fire up there in Nevada County is going on, I haven't gotten any updates on it because the Valley Fire is going so bad right now. I think that one's a lot worse than the Butte because of all the homes & structures threatened, more densely populated.

pinegrovedave

pinegrovedave

Well, I'll volunteer to give him a stellar blow job. Y'all on board with that? (When my tongue heals. Practically bit it in half the other night.)
*waits patiently for @Seamaiden 's tongue to heal* ;) :D
Thank you all for your kind words. Today I went back in to the fire zones and I posted on a FB group dedicated to the fire that I can get in and if anyone needed any info on their place to let me know and I would do my best to report back. I did 4 house checks (took pics to post for the owners), 2 pet checks and put out food for them, and of course tended @Loran 's place.

And for the record @Loran ...Your rooster is a real d1ckhead...Just saying my friend. ;) :D

One owner was frantic as she was literally in the line of fire. She described to me how I could know it's her place, so when I found it (based upon the description you see below), I took a pic and posted it for her on FB. She said she cried tears of joy. I told her that "He" must have heard her prayer and saved her home...
Cross 2

Gotta pay it forward, yes?

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
My rain dance worked :happy: I'm happy you all are ok... @pinegrovedave you are the man. We need more people like you in this world. Respect. Be safe, we still need more rain. So I will dance on.

Top Bottom