PRE 98 Bubba BX2

• Thread starter philzone
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

philzone

Just popped a 10 pack of Bubba bx2. 3 of the beans are monsters, the other 7 are normal size. I have popped a dozen or so Cali Connection gear in the past. I have never noticed the beans being so different in size before. Actually if I didnt believe otherwise I would think they got to be from different things. I guess I should take a pic, but that would take effort. Anyone else get any of these new Pre 98 Bubba Bx2's?

B

blaze 1

No I didn't know swerve put those out yet did you get them at a club in Cali?I want those so bad

B

blaze 1

And swerve if you see this What up wit dat when will you have them on the bay or sow or anywhere?

P

philzone

Just got them yesterday in So Cal. The club in santa ana seems to be well connected and priced right. They said they had 6 packs, I think I picked up the last one.
They said they would be getting new drop soon.

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Dear lord man where did you get these? I have been on a bubba hunt! Beans being different shapes and colors yet being the exact same thing is common. Your good, all your beans are the same genetics.

B

blaze 1

Ya I live on the east coast so unless swerve puts them online I'm not going to get them. I've been after these since I heard about the pre98 s1 just want to bring some of the finest genetics Cali got to my area.never got to try bubba yet had sour and Og and loved them both and I've heard people compare bubba with them.ps where can I get a Cali connection hoodie from

S

Swerve

Seed size is related to calyx size. And this is a soft release in Cali

G

grapez_713

man u gotz my attention wherez dem bubba benz at? where did u score the gear ive been looking for pre 98' and katsu kut,or juzt fuuk it any original kush strain?? any body have any idea where to score good genetics

P

philzone

Are phenos related to the calyx? or does the same plant produce all sizes of seeds? Also the 3 huge ones sprouted in 12 hours, the others 24.

B

blaze 1

Early Christmas for me just got mine on s.a.s.happy as a pig in shit thanks swerve and everybody at Cali connection for these gems

R

rhead

my Deadhead OG's had 3 freakishly large monsters in it also. Went to get the BX2 this am from SAS & they are SOLD OUT!

I

ibTheMan

i did earlier, is that great weed? lol i hope so

can anyone tell me what the taste and yield may be like?

T

tokeament

Had planned on getting me a pack of these, hope SAS will restock this soon.

R

rhead

now they are not out of stock, the item is removed from their website... whaddup? mmm my lights just kicked on... mmm stinky!

Top Bottom