Pre 98 Bubba.Cherry Kush,Flo,Ortega,Lemon Mazar.

• Thread starter dlovejah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dlovejah

dlovejah

Nice colors on that Flo. How did. Lik that Cherry Kush? I grew some last year. Hermie shit but decent smoke. Tasty as fuk tho! Keep up the good work bro.

Thanks Bro.... It was a lite yielder of tasty dank sour cherry buds. I wouldnt grow it again because if im going that lanky ill take Larry because I like Lemon fuel so much.. But it does taste like sour cherry and kush and it will knock you on your arse only a couple of zipz off 45 days veg.. not so good.

dlovejah

dlovejah

thanks bro. Heres a few bud shots.. Getting close to a month of curing.. Starting to smoke it now...

Flo 001
Flo 003
Flo 008 1
dlovejah

dlovejah

heres a few shots of my Ortega cut finishing up.. Ran it twice now and its really potent but theres not much flavor in this NL cross I wont keep it anymore. ... Just like NorthernLights ImO it will kick your ass but just a mild flavor .. Mines a bit like Candy.... I let her go 69 days this run with increased potency and the same flavor. 9 for potency 3 or 4 for flavor..

Science glass and Mota Gens 056
Science glass and Mota Gens 039
Science glass and Mota Gens 048
dlovejah

dlovejah

they might be the same bro.. I gave it to some good friends in Breck while back.. I hope it is that be shizzle.. that cut of bubba is ridiculous.. its my favorite right now

Top Bottom