pre 98 bubba grow biotics..

• Thread starter mr green jeens
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

the pre98 i have always comes out purpel...i belive this is the true colne only 98 bubba?

• true 98 bubba

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • purp purp purp

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
mr green jeens

mr green jeens

Pre 98 bubba grow biotics 2
Imagescapsuvvb
Pre 98 bubba grow biotics

SuperCan

SuperCan

Bubba is known for going purp. I vote that it's neither because you didn't know that.

mr green jeens

mr green jeens

the above was done with a new bloom food a friend gave me..i also grew some ogs useing this stuff,i must say this batch came out super stinky ..thank you Grow BIOTICS..im looking foward to useing this product start to finish on my next run..problem im in socal where do i get this stuff without getting it online??

mr green jeens

mr green jeens

no its not that i dont know it that i also have 2 other mothers that are also bk ,they just dont go purp...i think perhaps you dont know much ...looking at the pix this is without a dout bubba...anybody who knows anything call tell just by looking..unmastakable bk...daha you dont think its 98 bk...what you think tis gdp or somthing ,,,i stated its bubba..it is .just wanted to know if pre98 turns purp?...by the way not all bubba turnes purp.....so your vote dosent count super can....realy you cant tell its bubba??

SuperCan

SuperCan

no its not that i dont know it that i also have 2 other mothers that are also bk ,they just dont go purp...i think perhaps you dont know much ...looking at the pix this is without a dout bubba...anybody who knows anything call tell just by looking..unmastakable bk...daha you dont think its 98 bk...what you think tis gdp or somthing ,,,i stated its bubba..it is .just wanted to know if pre98 turns purp?...by the way not all bubba turnes purp.....so your vote dosent count super can....realy you cant tell its bubba??
Are you drunk?
You were the one asking if it's bubba and now you're sure it is? Make up your mind green jeens, bubba is well known for going purple you are right not all bubba kush offspring goes purple but the pre-98 definitely does as it is a 'clone only' strain. When I said I vote its not I was being sarcastic and making fun of you if that went over your head.

mr green jeens

mr green jeens

OK new poll how meny of you cant tell the above pix is bubba kush....other then supercan???

mr green jeens

mr green jeens

was asking if it was pre 98 bubba ,if you knwe your strains you wouled know what pre 98 bubba is .....and the story behind pre98 bubba....not just bubba kush....its like calling all ogs the same ......larry og and taho og are both ogs but not the same....like wise pre98 bubba is not the same as the other bubba phenos...so inform yourself with this new tid bit if expert info.maby you just dident understand the question?? so now you know more then befor ,,pre 98 bk is a special cut of bubba that is i belive a clone only strain.untill about 2 years ago when some f1 or f2 were made by swerve at cali conection..

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

Yo green jeans, ur 2nd pic up there has a hyperlink in the bottom right corner... i didnt kno ur shit was being repped by 420mag?

mr green jeens

mr green jeens

well now you know....posters were made to help show finished product.babbies are at west valley p,g,,,,,along with other flavors....so wouled you like me to send you a poster??? humm seems easy to tell the 3 pix come from the same plant??wouled you like to see a og scrog that im faking too??

mr green jeens

mr green jeens

theoneandlonly....are u jellous or somthing,,or is it you cant belive some one grows better then you...whats so hard to believe??hears a pix with no mag or web markings ..i know you dont believe it...no prob just sharing.. this pix is of the same bubba kush( top of post)
Bubba run
garden 10 days later and over ripe.
Bubba run

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

No need to get ur panties in a bunch. Discrediting urself with blasphimous comments.... my dad can beat up ur dad level. I was just pointing out the obvious. If u cant handle a lil shoulder bumping, then isuggest u sit back, rip a pinner, take it all in stride and reply with something witty. ;) until then.

Oh and i would love a poster but that shits gotta be signed.
Peace love and fuck it
Z

B

Burned Haze

Oh my .... But bud structure wise they just don't look pre 98 with a semi foxtail look to them when every true pre98 I've ever tried/tested was a true golfball shape bud structure (top and bottom) ur last pics with the super purple ness , is that even the same plant as ur first plant listed?

Call me names or w/e but I've grown a shitload of bubbas over the years and my 2cents since your acting like you want questions but can't take a answer but to Reply to you with a " fosure man thats most def a bubba, amazing , blah blah blah" I'm no basher but come on? Get real cause if you want true answers don't just request ass kissing cause people def sometimes will respond with some negative answers . If you want ass kissers get some bitches/lechers and/or "homies" cause they can def feed a buffet worth of that if you want it :)

Your grow looks good thou

BH

Latest posts

Top Bottom