PRE 98 BUBBA How long does it take to go through the veg. and the flowering stage

• Thread starter OjOs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

OjOs

I got my clone on the 11th of this month i was wondering how long does it take to get to the flowering stage my plant is about 6" right now if anyone can let me know THANKS

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

How much space are you working with too?
# under your light?

Pre-98 is slow in veg for me I take em usually 4 weeks in veg & doesnt stretch to much
Just make sure you try in fill tha canopy B4 you flower...

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Broken rules aside. You need to pull up a beach chair and wait it out. You can start flowering now but it'll be months before its done, I would say at least two. By the time the po-po show up it should be just about time to pluck.
:character0095: :character0095: :character0095: :character0095: :character0095: :character0095: :character0095: :character0095: :sweating

dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

Well i have a 150 w hps and im using foxfarm soil inside my closet i wrap the walls around with mylar i water my plants once every one to two days

veg it for the height you want to flower at .
my expeirince with 98 bubba ,white bubba .mine didnt strech much ,
if height is a issue LST it or scrog , will get you more tops=better yeild
trim the bottom branches and lower sites to put the energy to the top,
lots of info around here just look for it .
also type 98 bubba in the search box probably lots of past and currrent bubba stuff
keep it green
DGD
:hi

O

OjOs

Water

does anyone know if my plant would die if I dont water it for a week

Cort

Cort

does anyone know if my plant would die if I dont water it for a week
:sign0065:

Umm... I guess that depends. If its in a rock wool cube or dixie cup, probably will die.

If its a baby clone put into a 20 gal pot well watered... id say no.

I heard some people will just store pots in the toilet. Instant Hydro set up. :evilgrin0013:

GhostFace

GhostFace

everything your asking straight up newb and most is common sense!
one:you can VEG a plant for as long as you want> a week a year etc..

two: how long does it take to get to the flowering stage.? you decide when to flower the plant based on how many hours of light you give your plants..and the plants will be done and ready to pick when they are finished..you look at the trichs and when they are cloudy and some amber in color it is time to pick.

third: you water and give the plants nutes when they need water and nutes..some mixes stay wet for a while so you dont need to water as much and some mixes dry out quick so you need to water twice as much.

go to the newb section and read read and read some more..start off reading the basic life cycle of MJ from seed,veg,flower,harvest its all been asked a million time already :sad0104:

symbiote420

symbiote420

My experience with pre 98 is she's a very slow vegger, I used to let mine go 4 to 5 weeks in veg, 60 days to 10 weeks in bloom, she can handle a lot of grower eras, a very hardy plant that's very easy to grow, now I am growing LA Confidential....I swear these plants are closely related, the pheno of LA I kept just has a stronger smell, they almost look identical....like twins.

Top Bottom