pre-98 bubba kush double D's

• Thread starter Mr_SLaTe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mr_SLaTe

i have some 98 bubbas about to come down and wanted to share some pics of her, but these shots do not do her justice...this is at 59 days today and i am going to let them go another 10 days i think...maybe sooner. i will take some more shots under natural light before the chop and after.

this plant i chose to show you today has two main colas, thus teh name of the thread...

these were grown in promix and used verde, mirco myan powder, and prozyme in veg, masters a/b, fulvic(humboldt), prozyme, and for bloom boosters i used advanced big bud powder and foxfarm beastie bloomzs at full strength with amazing results...also mircos early on and molasses @ 2tlbs per 30 gallons of water. a little goes a long ways.

Kush and bcgrown blueberry 1
Kush and bcgrown blueberry 2
Kush and bcgrown blueberry 3
Kush and bcgrown blueberry 5
Kush and bcgrown blueberry 6
Kush and bcgrown blueberry 8
manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Thats the biggest pre-98 Bubba buds Ive ever seen! Is this the clone?

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey Mr Slate

Is this from clone? or is it a cross with 98 Bubba? Reason why im asking is looking diferent from the pre 98 Bubba pics i have seen around. Nice pics.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
those leaves are very skinny and the top colas are to pointed to be bubba. looks great none the less

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Is that the Chemdog DD?

It's pretty hard to tell what it is from the pics but easy to say what it's not...I've grown the Chemdog D DD but none of my phenos looked like this plant. I'm wondering what it is too...

B

bdawgburner

That's not pre 98 clone. I've been working with her for four years and never seen it look like that in soil or hydro.

JH420

JH420

It's pretty hard to tell what it is from the pics but easy to say what it's not...I've grown the Chemdog D DD but none of my phenos looked like this plant. I'm wondering what it is too...

I really had no clue I just took that from his thread title...now I re-read his post I see what he is talkin bout with regards to double DD's.

As to what he is growin I never seen any Kush with fat colas like that one.

L

LaoGrow

Yeah ive ran the 98 bubba a couple of times, because she is such a solid of a plant, but that looks ridic. Def looks nothing alike, it def looks sativa dom

M

Mr_SLaTe

i must of gotten the markings wrong on teh container...sucks when you hire someone to to the dirty work...ya know the ol sang if you want something done right....or was it dont send a boy to do ....well you know what i mea.

i do have Chemdog D cut but i dont think that is it, i have some Chemdog D is flower as well.... i will have to have a closer look....

so now i need to figure out how to delete this title...sorry to screw up my first flower shots here...

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
i must of gotten the markings wrong on teh container...sucks when you hire someone to to the dirty work...ya know the ol sang if you want something done right....or was it dont send a boy to do ....well you know what i mea.

i do have Chemdog D cut but i dont think that is it, i have some Chemdog D is flower as well.... i will have to have a closer look....

so now i need to figure out how to delete this title...sorry to screw up my first flower shots here...

No pb Dude, it happens i guess.

Maybe if u get shots out of the hps will be easier for the farmers to guess what it is, what else is in u grow room?

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah no biggie. and if it bugs you just pm a mod and they will change it up for you

Latest posts

Top Bottom