Pre '98 Bubba Kush grow..

• Thread starter Tex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
I figure another wouldn't hurt. I only started one huge seed and it popped in no time. This has to be my favorite looking plant in the garden. It is very short, compact, and very dark green in color. The symmetry of the plant is what makes it so gorgeous, it's dead perfect. Another amazing gem, swerve! I cannot wait for some coffee bean hash oil. :joint:

I read somewhere that TRUE Bubba is taken at 70 days or something like that. Can anyone clarify for me on the exact days needed to bring out the best in her. Thanks again for bringing us the best of the best!

S

Swerve

im loving them big sss leaves...got to love bubba.. im workingn on the second bx from the bubba line right now...

G

Grendelkhan

Great looking plant there tex. Looks almost exactly like my BK club cut. Hell the club cut i got might even be a Cali Connection BK cut anyways, I have found that they ladies really love their food. In fact I was able to run my rez at stupidly high PPM's without any nut burn. I would suggest run a little longer veg time on her so that you can get some big flowers on her. Also try to keep some of those big fan leaves trimmed as they do take up alot of space and those lower nodes are going to need some of that light. You can pull her at 70 days but i think that depends on how your growing her. She will purple up a bit depending on how cold your room is. I am impressed with your plant.
Keep up the work.
GKhan.

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Thank you for all the information, Grendelkhan!

L

livinglegend

looks good. i just took some shots of my bubba today. not the 98 though......

12 days veg.

100 4099
100 4100
100 4098
K

koopa troopa

real talk... is that the katsu? looks like the leaves are a bit skinnier.

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice grow, living legend. I like those longer leaves. I was wondering the same thing on the cut..

N

NorCalHal

My experience with the Pre-98 Bubba is she is done at 60, everytime.
I do Veg her for a long time, 6-7 weeks from rooted cut.

Definatlely the prettiest Plant I have grown.

B

bdawgburner

Wow i'm impressed at how much it looks like my pre98 cut. Great job to swerve! I like bubba at 63-65 days. I think 70 takes away from the flavor and is such a devistating stone. Dont get me wrong 65 is still STRONG just not quite as strong as 70.

P

PK PLANTER

i m doing a run of the pre-98 bubba right now and i have to say this is a beautiful strain,with close nodes that has super vigorious lush growth, and a wonderful smell. this is just another great example of the fine work swerve, and the cali connection's crew have provided to the MMJ community, THANX SO MUCH GUYS.

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
yea,i agree, everything from cali conn looks amazing, there isn't any neg feedback, every time i look into cali, i jus hear more great things, great work swerve

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
I figure I would bump this, since I purchased these seeds a couple months ago and we need a updated pre-98 Bubba grow. imo

Kinda boring, was in veg for a while bushing out. I made my cuts and threw the mom into flowering. Thinking of heading back in there to take a few more cuts of this killa' Bubba. This plant is amazing. It has a light skunk/hashy smell in veg and early flower. It is a very very short compact plant, slow grower till it settles in and then it will come with it. The leaves are dark and shinny and my mouth is drooling just typing this.. lol..

Updated pictures!! The one picture with all three plants are ChemValley Kush next to the Bubba. Really see how short and compact Bubba grows. Enjoy!

:damnhippie:

S

snowkitty

Nice update Tex. I got a pre-98 clone and this will be my first time growing it so I am looking forward to your continued updates.

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks for stopping by everyone.. I'll be posting regularly on this thread and the ChemValley Kush thread, too. Cali Connect & OGR's gear are rockin' it. Also, I'll be running a thread for OGR's strawberry kush & white x bubba, too. I have three phenos of the strawberry kush and the CVK, good times.. :damnhippie:

Top Bottom