Pre '98 Bubba Kush Sugar Trim/Popcorn Bubble Runs

• Thread starter R. Face
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

R. Face

Hey guys, I recently did a 1600w grow of 40 Bubbas, and I hit 1.5# and im assuming I got at least 3oz of solid trim, that got frozen up after being cured for like 2 weeks...

Anyhow I finally busted it out and make a total of almost 20 gr. of total bubble melty hash of all grades..I yielded about 5 gr. of the 120 and 90 which are my fav for kush strains.

Here's the 120u:

Pre 98 bubba kush sugar trimpopcorn bubble runs
Pre 98 bubba kush sugar trimpopcorn bubble runs 2
Pre 98 bubba kush sugar trimpopcorn bubble runs 3
Pre 98 bubba kush sugar trimpopcorn bubble runs 4
Pre 98 bubba kush sugar trimpopcorn bubble runs 5
Pre 98 bubba kush sugar trimpopcorn bubble runs 6
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Now that just fuckin beautiful right there, god damn I'm gonna have to make some hash now!

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
OMG!!! That looks fukin' delicious bro.. I wish I was sitting on your couch hitting that.. :D

R

R. Face

heh i hate to post so quick after my OP, but shiiit id rather be cheifin' on yo guys couches too, i know you guys got that dank as well! Thanks so much....

R

R. Face

Here are some other runs I did too previous to this. Its so hard to keep it around because I smoke it so damn much...

Also id like to mention that i use a wooden spoon and pure hand tech. I have a certain method of doin this, and no offence to BubbleNow people or Bubblerators, but you couldent give me one to use. Even if I still had to make it by the 20gal bags which i have lol then I just use the end of a broomstick, I kinda detest technology..haha

Heres a recent 45u shot, and the lovely golden water from the run:

45u2
45u1
Murkwater
IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

yum yum want me some!! deeeeeaaammm now tell me the internet aint better than tv -Keepz

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

yum yum want me some!! deeeeeaaammm now tell me the internet aint better than tv -Keepz

Lol, bro, they did give me one to use and I wont, lol, those things are the hash murderers man. Folks if your using the bubblenow or any of those machines, STOP! IT FUCKING SUCKS! The mans running the damn fancy shit there, listen to what he says. Hey bro, do you do yours with wet or dry or cured stock?

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Here are some other runs I did too previous to this. Its so hard to keep it around because I smoke it so damn much...

Also id like to mention that i use a wooden spoon and pure hand tech. I have a certain method of doin this, and no offence to BubbleNow people or Bubblerators, but you couldent give me one to use. Even if I still had to make it by the 20gal bags which i have lol then I just use the end of a broomstick, I kinda detest technology..haha

Heres a recent 45u shot, and the lovely golden water from the run:

LOL, that last post was for you bro, lol, fuck I hate bein dumb!

R

R. Face

Hey BB thanks for the love man, really glad you could hang out with me...As far as my process, ive used both wet/fresh trim and also cured frozen, and ive come to notice the cured up dry trim gives me a meltier product...thanks guys!

Jarofunk

Jarofunk

My best results have come with freshfrozen trim... thrown in freezer immediately after trimming

G

gooey

very nice...i agree with you on the bubble now...never get a nice melt with it...i spin for 45 min slowly...get the best melt...i als run a pre 98 bubba for hash, i concur that the 90 is the shit although i like 73 as well...anyways thanks for sharing...peace n puffs

Cannanugget

Cannanugget

Mmmmmm..... :) looks very similar to some Chemdog D full melt I made a couple months back. Props Homie!!

Cannanugget

Cannanugget

btw... I agree with you on the 120 and 90 bags being the winners for the head stash. I keep those bags and give the rest out to friends.

D

DixinCider

YEAH R FACE! im loving that f/m bombness, i bet it's so fucking bomb haha

Top Bottom