Pre 98 bubba kush

• Thread starter bluegrass
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bluegrass

what happened after 98 that made bubba not so good. what does the pre 98 mean, did something happen? LOL always wanted to know the answer

O

OG bub

not shure that anything went bad after 98... I think its merely a designation for that specific cut, sourced in or before 1998..
Im not too big on history of cuts. but I do know I like Pre 98 Bubba! its good stuff.

there is also a katsu cut of bubba kush, and possibly others.

Peace, bub.

B

bluegrass

Much appreciated OG. I remember you from Overgrow I think! Peace and respect brother!

S

Swerve

what happened was orgnkid and calikush seeds. in 2000 he started to self his cuts . out came purple bubba, green bubba mint bubba and so on ... katsu got his cut from the kid via a friend for 500$.

hence the term pre98... was the original bubba out before the bastardized version was..

I

Inuit

I thought Katsu got his from a pack of Classic Clone Companies reversal? If you really wanna know about Katsu's, I can PM him on another site he frequents, just give me a pm and let me know.

Be safe

I

S

S4v

Katsu bought his cut from GreenCrackMan or somethin. Then passed it to everybody...

i think ;)

O

OG bub

thanks for makin it clear X ;)

yeah Bluegrass, I was bubblebud in the OG days, there since 02 i think.

be easy folks, bub.

O

OG bub

whould that make pre98 the original cut of bubba then?
thanks, peace, bub.

F

flying

I thought Katsu got his from a pack of Classic Clone Companies reversal? If you really wanna know about Katsu's, I can PM him on another site he frequents, just give me a pm and let me know.

Be safe

I

here are Katsu words about his cut

Katsu at PG said:
Seriously, though, I've read so many f***ing threads on purple, mint, pre2001 - let me tell you this: The Bubba Kush I bought is hands down the best weed I've ever smoked. Period. If you grow organic, feed her some bat guano in flower, let her go 9-10 weeks with a good flush, and give her a 2 week cure, it's absolutely unbelievable.

I gave this cut to no less than 50 people with the requirement that they hand it out to at least 5 of their friends with similar conditions. The idea was to get this herb out there.

That being said, I'm smoked at least 6-7 different samples of Bubba over the years from friends, cups, etc., and it was never as good as when I grew it (I just followed GreenCrackMan's instructions). I think most people tend to take her early because she looks ready at 7 weeks. I also think the organics and bat guano make a big difference in the flavor, because I didn't like the taste nearly as much when I went hydro.

Enjoy the shit out of that herb. I know I did. By the way, not sure what my problem is but I tried every OG cut (other than the Abusive one, which I'll grow out this summer) and Bubba was a harder hitting stonier weed in every instance. Maybe it's just me, but Bubba's the bomb.

As a sidenote, my buddy Weedzilla's gone through just about every elite and puts the GCM Bubba cut at the top of the list, too.

pre-98,mint, piurple , katsu .... as long as it is dank, I keep ....

B

bluegrass

This thread answers all of my questions, no doubt, I appreciate the thoughts and info pimps! Thanks Guys! Peace and Respect...

Blazed_Out

Blazed_Out

pre-98,mint, piurple , katsu .... as long as it is dank, I keep ....

I've only ever tried Cali Kush Seeds Bubba Kush S1 and have got to say, it is one of my favourites that I have kept.
The flavour is so addictive and I would grow it just for flavour alone. The high is also very good.
Would love to try the original Bubba cut (pre98 or whatever it is) and also the mint pheno just so I can compare it to my S1 selection.

devilrays

devilrays

i got the pre98 and had the katsu and i kept the pre98 for a reason!

Bullyson

Bullyson

There's an article on the Bubba in the October issue of High Times.

Latest posts

Top Bottom