Pre 98 Bubba Pix-First harvest

• Thread starter Bigb89
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bigb89

Thanks for checking out thread first off thanks Swerve and Cali Connection for providing these genes to public dont know that i would have ever gotten this strain otherwise although am legal mmj i dont trust every cut a club has in my area. Now onto the Bubba this was my first run of it and growing period haha. But popped 1 seed and got this keeper. Did all organic brewed my own basic tea for feeding and flowered her for 71 or 72 days forget right now. She looked done inus trichs since 60-65 but knew Swerve recomended 70+ and didnt dissapoint she started purpling up naturally on leaves and sure would have kept if i waited till 75 whic wanna try next time. Anyway done talking ear off anser questions if there are any. Drying

There you have it yield was just over oz 30 grams maybe. thanks again cali connect

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Lucky dude, that bubba looks great man. Nice work homie

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah well done, whats the smell and taste? any chance u got pics of the pant? congrats she look tasty.

JH420

JH420

Congrats bro! Bubba was my first as well (along with some others) and looked just like yours...similar yeilds. Wish I saved some seeds. Enjoy dat fine smoke mon!

kinger

kinger

looks like some killer bubba,your gonna love her.when I get her back she never gonna leave

S

Swerve

man for a first grow you killed it.. that s some dank right there.. i think you have a natural calling

B

Bigb89

Thank you for the kind words everyone appreciate it been reading every thread available for years like many people here and soaking up what everyone has to say and couldnt be happier with her, I know i can dial her in better cant be perfect first time but with these genes you dont have to be. I will try and post pics later tonight of her in flower from couple months ago otherwise i will snap pics of one i started flowering last week.Also gonna put up thread for the 2 phenos of strawberry bubba i grew alongside them. Smell and taste someone asked for i cant do much better than others have but insense hash in best way. quite unique and it comes through nicely in taste. Just got a luke wilson inline double perc bong so shes enjoying it making it that much smoother but can taste it through most anything. Thanks again Swerve for gems and the compliment appreciate that cant wait to get The Funk i won last week and Chemdog D S1s from other site gonna be stinky summer, I have 2 phenos of Raskals OG a month in that smell amazing to go along with those in stable when they arrive. Keep up the great work you have a solid reputation for reason nice to see you guys getting some exposure although miss the days when first got here and the Bubba sat up there for weeks as people slowly caught on now its a feeding frenzy lol thanks again everyone sorry for long post.

E

Elemental

Keep it up!

We got PURE DANK ATTITUDES right here!

be proud of yourself!

Latest posts

Top Bottom