Pre 98 Bubba (pre 98 Bubba X Pre 98 Bubba)

• Thread starter DemonTrich
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lino

lino

that's what I was thinking its root mass is too small cant go anywhere so feels flowering is best option. thing is in reality cant see me keeping it for long and have a cutting from her anyways, want brothers grim new stock but too many beans at mo so not yet. just wondering whether to chuck cause from feminised
Its so hard to say , what is Right and Wrong, I crossed a
(F ISS x a proven M Tahoe) and i got Herms, 4 out of 16, bingo 25%. Tahoe Male had never had any gay kids with many females. That told me that the ISS had a bad Hermy gene, but the parents if ISS were badd ass . So I thought crap my Farmer seed tester were going to bunk crops. I went and ID all the herm. Chop a few herm plants. Mandy hit a plant that was so Diesel ppl hit it and pondered if its tank bud for a second and then smile when they realize that it diesel hash funk . so seeds are like a box of chocolates , hard to tell what flavor until you germ.

Funk junky

Funk junky

yeah I I understand the basics just no field work so to be work experience. have never grown for seed yet. and I'm far from organised here yet this is an ongoing set up a work in progress. have one clone of a male I'm saving and managed to reveg dad so might lose one other male

Funk junky

Funk junky

only thing is think the guy over the road got a grow on I think. am I gonna seed his crop?

lino

lino

I just gave a pollen breeding demo to some farmer a cpl mths ago. Now the Farmers all got males in their backyards. I surround plants with plants that have not been pollinated as test plants to monitor cross polination. Over the years I have figured out the currents of my property, indoor and outdoor, I dont not need a pollen filter on my furnace filter. Tents and indoor pollen breeding is where the skill is needed, It actually easier outdoors, ppl just dont know how to do it. plastic grn houses are the worst for pollen control. Plastic will bellow your green houses, that will wash your plants with pollen air.
Now you asked about concern for the neighbors female plants.
Fertility is the most over looked trait that I can think of... With fertility comes many good traits. Ive have seen this first hand. Some of my best crosses come from Very Fertile plants, some names of legendary males around here
Big Daddy Fat Sacks - he got the whole farm from outdoor.
Fertile Murtile - I lost containment of her and her Man indoors,
Ron Jermy - ppl swore their females got bigger around him.
All these males made good quality plants and smoke in general, and when crossed with some plants they made uglies too.
Pollen from fields of what we call hemp, low level pot can have abundant fertile plants. i have seen this giving peeps seeds for miles away and in some cases messing up crops. Example SE colo.

I have Female plants less than 20' downwind of 6 males blooming hard. They're elevated 8 ft so the pollen from plants on the ground air current doesnt get them. However, you have to be careful some Dom males can be very fertile, my Cavmandica Male is a foot taller than the closet male and still thrown pollen so I worry about him, I watching close. Farmers have and others have been collecting his pollen. I like the Firepower x Tahoe male plant, but he hasnt put out champs yet , except the ISS x Tahoe (2 very good plants that Mandyjane and cpl other grew the ISS x Tahoe.
the others were weaklings and 2 easy stress herms plants) which had some stress hermy traits and bout 25% were weak and not very good bud. So 2 out of 6 plants Poss will be VERY good bud, so IDK, do want consitent mundane creamy filled pretty good bud. Or do want to find a cpl bangers, I think it was over 20 plants to find those 2 mandyjane diesel bangers and if you not watching and abusing you could get nanners on the other mediocre plants.

The ECD and FP x Tahoe , not dank OG but very resin packed but not tasty enough, and then the Diesels are cup winners (freaky tastes some are sweet tastes), But Dom for crap bud, Go figure,,. I'm budding out all the sibling ECD and FP x Tahoe semi consistent, resin, but the taste is creamy and the high is just above average. and we lost the Diesel so this will be the last taste of the Diesels (ISS x Tahoe) also.
over 70 seeds that I documented from 1 dad in several ppl gardens and these 'new strains' I crossed were all over the board. Only a cpl bangers. Most or at least 1/2 the crop was good bud, the other half was weaklings, males, herms which is par for Mother Nature also so at least that Tahoe male was good breeder.
He studded six strains off the top of my head and 5 strains propagated solid male and female genes.

Funk junky

Funk junky

had two males I wanted keep both went into flower room for couple days as had run out of space the one I have clone of I cut main top cause growing too many balls then pinched off any balls that showed took a while but eventualy went back to veg. I took shine to this one sure wanted be girl started producing thc all over fans leaves then later on upper main stem. then humidity changed and more and more started getting more male charachteristics. the other went in back yard to try reveg didn't cut top wouldn't stop flowering so I culled, wish I cut top off straight away and done same as he was beast. before showing maturity I tried super cropping him tried gently first weren't having it so got more aggressive came back 5 min damn like nothing happened so tried again damn thing split into 4 ran off to find splint and tape came back it was like nothing had happened so left him and he continued growing same as. stunk of diesel just before got rid in hindsight would have tried keeping him before otherone as I have clone of him but what is done is done!

Psychonaut47

Psychonaut47

I just gave a pollen breeding demo to some farmer a cpl mths ago. Now the Farmers all got males in their backyards. I surround plants with plants that have not been pollinated as test plants to monitor cross polination. Over the years I have figured out the currents of my property, indoor and outdoor, I dont not need a pollen filter on my furnace filter. Tents and indoor pollen breeding is where the skill is needed, It actually easier outdoors, ppl just dont know how to do it. plastic grn houses are the worst for pollen control. Plastic will bellow your green houses, that will wash your plants with pollen air.
Now you asked about concern for the neighbors female plants.
Fertility is the most over looked trait that I can think of... With fertility comes many good traits. Ive have seen this first hand. Some of my best crosses come from Very Fertile plants, some names of legendary males around here
Big Daddy Fat Sacks - he got the whole farm from outdoor.
Fertile Murtile - I lost containment of her and her Man indoors,
Ron Jermy - ppl swore their females got bigger around him.
All these males made good quality plants and smoke in general, and when crossed with some plants they made uglies too.
Pollen from fields of what we call hemp, low level pot can have abundant fertile plants. i have seen this giving peeps seeds for miles away and in some cases messing up crops. Example SE colo.

I have Female plants less than 20' downwind of 6 males blooming hard. They're elevated 8 ft so the pollen from plants on the ground air current doesnt get them. However, you have to be careful some Dom males can be very fertile, my Cavmandica Male is a foot taller than the closet male and still thrown pollen so I worry about him, I watching close. Farmers have and others have been collecting his pollen. I like the Firepower x Tahoe male plant, but he hasnt put out champs yet , except the ISS x Tahoe (2 very good plants that Mandyjane and cpl other grew the ISS x Tahoe.
the others were weaklings and 2 easy stress herms plants) which had some stress hermy traits and bout 25% were weak and not very good bud. So 2 out of 6 plants Poss will be VERY good bud, so IDK, do want consitent mundane creamy filled pretty good bud. Or do want to find a cpl bangers, I think it was over 20 plants to find those 2 mandyjane diesel bangers and if you not watching and abusing you could get nanners on the other mediocre plants.

The ECD and FP x Tahoe , not dank OG but very resin packed but not tasty enough, and then the Diesels are cup winners (freaky tastes some are sweet tastes), But Dom for crap bud, Go figure,,. I'm budding out all the sibling ECD and FP x Tahoe semi consistent, resin, but the taste is creamy and the high is just above average. and we lost the Diesel so this will be the last taste of the Diesels (ISS x Tahoe) also.
over 70 seeds that I documented from 1 dad in several ppl gardens and these 'new strains' I crossed were all over the board. Only a cpl bangers. Most or at least 1/2 the crop was good bud, the other half was weaklings, males, herms which is par for Mother Nature also so at least that Tahoe male was good breeder.
He studded six strains off the top of my head and 5 strains propagated solid male and female genes.
@lino I have a revegged pre-98 bubba mother if your interested but if I could impose...I would rather send you Bx 4 seeds because this clone only is not yielding enough/soon for anyone in my neck of the woods...pm me if your interested...I want some LINO LIGHTS just putting that out there, I would want that Panama red but my nephew is kicking me down with his keeper when he runs your seeds...thanxs again bro

Top Bottom