Pre '98 Bubba x Pure Afghani (A&B), GDP, GSC (thin mint cut)

• Thread starter HL Gunn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HL Gunn

HL Gunn

Here are a some plants I'm going to flower in a few weeks and am also using in upcomming hybrids.

Pre '98 Bubba x Pure Afghani (a&b)
Ab prfile
Pre 98 bubba x pure afghani ab gdp gsc thin mint cut 2

I have been running the Bubba for a bit. Got some afghan pollen a while ago and still have some in the freezer.

This is the alpha Female out of a large batch of seeds from that cross. Produces rock-hard colorful buds that will put most to sleep including yours truely. Forest floor plus fermenting berry smell and taste. This is one of those buds that when smoked in a joint or bowl the last hit still tastes as good as the first one (all be it much gooyer.) 50-60 days Indoor (not sure about outside)

Saved a male with similar characteristics as well.

Grand Daddy Purple
Gdp profile
Gdp top

Have seeds of this and an A&B male mixed. I know its not much genetic diversity but thats kinda the point.

Girl Scout Cookies (Thin mint)
Gsc profile
Gsc top

A very close and credible friend just gave this to me tonight. Looks a lot like the GDP in structure and all around appearance but I hope it has the Durban effect! Figured I'd clone it down and hit it with some pollen. I have a strong Snow Lotus male:)

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Nice cookie cut u got there.. I can't wait 2 see her flower out.. It looks like the forum cut 2 me

Good luck with this grow

HL Gunn

HL Gunn

Nice cookie cut u got there.. I can't wait 2 see her flower out.. It looks like the forum cut 2 me

Good luck with this grow

Thanks Goo!

This is my first look at a GSC. My friend just picked it up in Tahoe. I hope its worth keeping around. Either way it was free and looks healthy. I used to run Durban Poison back in the day. Same dark leaves different structure though.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Thanks Goo!

This is my first look at a GSC. My friend just picked it up in Tahoe. I hope its worth keeping around. Either way it was free and looks healthy. I used to run Durban Poison back in the day. Same dark leaves different structure though.
If its the forum cut like I'm guessing then u will b very very happy with her.. Ur not gunna really want 2 do a full room with her tho b'cuz she isn't a giant yielding plant.. She is a head stash strain.. She is super dank..

HL Gunn

HL Gunn

If its the forum cut like I'm guessing then u will b very very happy with her.. Ur not gunna really want 2 do a full room with her tho b'cuz she isn't a giant yielding plant.. She is a head stash strain.. She is super dank..

Thats great! I got plenty of bumper strains to pick up the slack.

HL Gunn

HL Gunn

Started training today. I nipped almost all the top tips and then bent the stems of the major branches. With my current setup I like to super-crop first then go to LST for the rest of veg.

a&b

Ab profile

Ab top

GDP (After growing it a few times I question whether it is a GPD or Grape Ape or even something else. Great plant though!)

GDP profile

GDP top

GSC

GSC profile

GSC top

I know, they look like a tornado hit them but the stretch indicas love it!

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Good practice tieing the baranches down. Definite increase in yeild. Nice plants and genetics. I look forward to seeing the last weeks of flowering! Keep up the great work. Plants look nice and healthy. Peace.
Quest

HL Gunn

HL Gunn

Good practice tieing the baranches down. Definite increase in yeild. Nice plants and genetics. I look forward to seeing the last weeks of flowering! Keep up the great work. Plants look nice and healthy. Peace.
Quest

Thanks!

B

Burned Haze

God I would give my left nut for a true cut of GSC ;)

BH

Latest posts

Top Bottom