Pre 98 bubba

• Thread starter grayskull
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
grayskull

grayskull

hello everyone this thread is for all the people out there growing BUBBA
so please send pics of your girls and lets share the love.
As for me.... i just grabbed me up some CC pre 98 bubba bx2
last night and got 3 sprouted in less then 10 hours.
And i know bubba is going to light the fire!..so let it begin.:sun2:

B

Bigb89

Im surprised no replys yet. Good luck with those BX2 Ive been tempted to grab some of those to pheno hunt. Im with ya I love Bubba its one of my faves and first strain I ever grew. I havent run Bubba since my second run but did plant my last CC Pre 98 S1 so ill have new pics soon. I know other people on the farm have some sick shots as well (have them saved on comp lol) but not gonna post others pics. For now heres shots from my first run bout year and a half ago to start thread off.
bubba_kush_s1_001.jpg
bubba_kush_s1_002.jpg
bubba_kush_s1_005.jpg
bubba_kush_s1_008.jpg
bubba_kush_s1_009.jpg

grayskull

grayskull

very very nice MR Big....that's a one of a kind looking bubba.
I've never seen a bubba with inter-node space like that.
it's like a bubba bud with an og body...excellent

P

paulycali

Im looking forward to seeing how those Bubba BX2 come out. Should be some fire for sure! Heres some pics of my Bubba its not Cali Connect its a clone only out of the SFV. Here she is:

Week 5 009
Last week of flowering 003
Harvest 2010 purple bubba og kush 005
Harvest 2010 purple bubba og kush 006
grayskull

grayskull

sweet Jesus that looks so good,how long did you let it go?

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Hey PaulyCali, is that the same pic you used in the High Times mag? look's really good, also congradulations on getting that in there. I seen that when I was taking a shit. Plop, hey I know that name.

Giddeon

Giddeon

Im looking forward to seeing how those Bubba BX2 come out. Should be some fire for sure! Heres some pics of my Bubba its not Cali Connect its a clone only out of the SFV.

Damn shit looks fire!!!

Sorry if this makes me sound totally out of the loop but what is the difference between the pre 98 bubba, the Katsu Bubba, or other "top shelf" bubba cuts??? is it just the breeder and how they got to their version of the bubba???

T

TheIronLung317

Thats some bomb as bubba pauli! I also have an exclusive clone only here is socal as well. Looks just like that one, but probably a different pheno.

sticky icky

sticky icky

http://i1087.invalid.com/albums/j480/grapplinstud/IMAG0042.jpg

sticky icky

sticky icky

Killer pics guys I've had this bubba for a long time not sure what cut it is came from cali thou what I do know is that she's a great yielder of some stinkin ass greazy bubba nugs http://i1087.invalid.com/albums/j480/grapplinstud/IMAG0034.jpg

B

Bigb89

Great pics everyone. To answer other question on different cuts as far as I know theres only 2 passed around the Pre 98 which is more prevelent and one used in CC crosses and than the Katsu cut which was passed around through another site and got the nickname from that member think ive heard that he got it from Orgnkid and may be an S1 of pre 98 but could be wrong there. Not to sure about other cuts floating around but good chance there one of the 2 listed or an S1 of them.

JH420

JH420

Killer pics guys I've had this bubba for a long time not sure what cut it is came from cali thou what I do know is that she's a great yielder of some stinkin ass greazy bubba nugs http://i1087.invalid.com/albums/j480/grapplinstud/IMAG0034.jpg

I've not heard Bubba called a "great yeilder" before...does she take long to veg? How do you get her to yeild?

Illmind

Illmind

when i first seen your pic icky i thought thats the katsu cut but now not to sure lol. look dankkk as shit though. bubba will yield dialed and extended veg, ive seen some ill scrogs and sogs of bubz

Giddeon

Giddeon

Great pics everyone. To answer other question on different cuts as far as I know theres only 2 passed around the Pre 98 which is more prevelent and one used in CC crosses and than the Katsu cut which was passed around through another site and got the nickname from that member think ive heard that he got it from Orgnkid and may be an S1 of pre 98 but could be wrong there. Not to sure about other cuts floating around but good chance there one of the 2 listed or an S1 of them.

I thought the Katsu cut came from the Katsu coffee shop in the Dam?? I understood that they had different origins was looking for a little more background on each.

B

Bigb89

I did a little more searching and came across more of same info. Theres a past Katsu thread that explains alot. Both OGR and Swerve post in thread there experiance with it and dank pics. Heres OGRs description "They are differrent in growth but flavor and potencty are almost the same...Who knows what it is but its dankity..seems to pack on more frost than the pre98 Bubba in my op and gets more purpler in cooler temps as well..~ogr " Heres Swerve "
katsu is a club in the dam. but the bubba kush katsu cut is from my homie katsu.. cool mofo. he baught the cut from ghost in 2001 and passed it out hence the katsu cut. dank bubba for sure but grows more of a stacked calyx bubba look than the pre98 stretches a bit more as well." Lastly i came across a post from Katsu_bluebird himself "Minor correction - the cut I bought (around '01) was from GreenCrackMan ($500), not Ghost. Ghost wouldn't charge anyone for anything!

Thanks for the props, Swerve. You're a pretty fucking cool dude, yourself

Peace, KB "
Hope these help a bit the original thread has side by side pics as well.

JH420

JH420

I think the Katsu has longer leaves which that ones does as well...

sticky icky

sticky icky

Whut up JH420 I Vegged them for 5 weeks topped 2 or 3 times in veg pulled the canopy apart real well with bamboo to get good penetration kept em pruned up real well and averaged 6 1/2 oz's a piece rock hard racket ball size nugs I drop my temps super low late in flower in my opinion this just makes em so dense and hard gives me some added weight. If I could get it down to 50 I would just gotta make sure your humidity doesn't spike or drop to low.

Giddeon

Giddeon

I did a little more searching and came across more of same info. Theres a past Katsu thread that explains alot. Both OGR and Swerve post in thread there experiance with it and dank pics. Heres OGRs description "They are differrent in growth but flavor and potencty are almost the same...Who knows what it is but its dankity..seems to pack on more frost than the pre98 Bubba in my op and gets more purpler in cooler temps as well..~ogr " Heres Swerve "
katsu is a club in the dam. but the bubba kush katsu cut is from my homie katsu.. cool mofo. he baught the cut from ghost in 2001 and passed it out hence the katsu cut. dank bubba for sure but grows more of a stacked calyx bubba look than the pre98 stretches a bit more as well." Lastly i came across a post from Katsu_bluebird himself "Minor correction - the cut I bought (around '01) was from GreenCrackMan ($500), not Ghost. Ghost wouldn't charge anyone for anything!

Thanks for the props, Swerve. You're a pretty fucking cool dude, yourself

Peace, KB "
Hope these help a bit the original thread has side by side pics as well.

THanks good Info!

Top Bottom