pre-Flower Help

• Thread starter dmw918
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dmw918

dmw918

Need Help sexing. First grow and it is in week 5 from breaking the soil. Got these as bag seeds called it every strain but ended with blueberry the seeds where healthy and had 100 % germ rate lost 6 of 12 due to a under watering foul-up. Anyways don't know the grower and don't know if they are hermies or m/f... any knowledge would be appreciated...

Pre flower help
Pre flower help 2
Pre flower help 3
L

likeakite

I MIGHT have seen a female pre-flower, but i dont think they have developed yet. Maybe closer pics would help if you think there is something to see. Good luck

D

Djmers

Honestly I couldn't see any pre flowers and you proberly won't yet either the plant doesn't look mature enough yet. Correct me if I'm wrong. Peace.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
that looks like mexican bagseed. as i have grown out differnt seeds from various batches.i cant tell the sex yet. but if it is mexi like 50% of the ones i have grown out were herms.

sun

sun

why dont you take a cut & force it to flower?it might show preflowers before it roots .im no expert but i dont see any yet.also you might cut the hours back to 10/14 to get her (the cut)to show her/its sex faster

dmw918

dmw918

Well heres some updated pics pretty sure I see female pre flowers

I will take cuttings then its headed to the flower room.

P1010293
P1010299
T

TokenZen

Looks like you got a fem to me, also but a closer pic would help, I would do a 12/12 flip to confirm for yourself.

D

Djmers

It is still difficult to see in my view, I would take a cut and see then.

dmw918

dmw918

Here is a close-up from today im sure it female now. Cutting and flower for this one.

P1010339
dmw918

dmw918

This is a little up date to my grow these are day 46 flower. Out of several I ended up with 1 that has not hermied on me. you might notice i gotta little carried away with the nutes in veg. it is my first grow. Guess I better read up on harvest and cure I want the best of what I got. It has been a steep learning curve I lost 40% of my original starts due to underwatering and males and the ones that survived those catastrophes also got way to much N due to my mismeasurement so kinda lucky so far...

P1010102 Large 1
P1010122 Large 1
P1010131 Large
P1010136 Large
Top Bottom