Pre flowers male or female bets are on
Farmer P

Farmer P

I think it’s male
My buddy thinks it male
It’s the biggest plant in my room this is the first sign of preflower
I kinda want it to be male because I need to have more room in my tent asap
What do you think?
I'm going with female. Males usually have that little hook over the preflower. Really too early to tell.

fishbuds

fishbuds

you will know tomorrow or the next day, as two hairs will come out of that calyx ;)

R

Rudypoo420

I noticed the nub yesterday and thought it looked like the bottom part of the female but no hairs yet so I think male
It’s a win win either way
I popped too many unknown seeds for my room thinking some of them would die/not pop. But they all did and I’m running out of room
Trying to find the male plants and eliminate immediately

S

Schap MD

Be patient. Surely it's exciting to see the sex... I'm curious to why it is you want a male, especially if ur gonna just Chuck it. For breeding purposes I could totally understand.

S

Schap MD

I would always clone.the plant if from seed. Then root and flower to determine sex without sending it into flower.

R

Rudypoo420

Be patient. Surely it's exciting to see the sex... I'm curious to why it is you want a male, especially if ur gonna just Chuck it. For breeding purposes I could totally understand.
I didn’t expect all the seeds to pop or live this long and I wanted to choose from the best plants and I determined sex and I’m running out of the room In the tent I have so if I can free up room it’ll let another plant to take over it’s space and get bigger

R

Rudypoo420

So far it’s about 7, 1 month and 2 week old plants in a tiny tent so I gotta free some space
I tried to find a foster home but was unsuccessful

Top Bottom