Pre flowers on the Tahoe, Larry, and SFV

• Thread starter sanvanalona
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sanvanalona

sanvanalona

I was curious if the O.G.: Larry, Tahoe, and SFV from Cali Connect display preflowers in veg? It would make sexing much easier. Any tips from those of you familiar with these seeds? Thanks!

true grit

true grit

Both mine showed by 4-5 weeks from seed in veg still, male and female showed dangly bits.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
dont top them and they will show sex faster.

R

Rocky Top

Yes, my Larrys all showed within 5 weeks from seed. As was pointed out earlier, they will show faster if your don't do any training.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Cool, I am at seven weeks but no sign, hopefully soon

M

medicaluser700

Mine were kinda on the back burner and were going kinda slow under a 400mh till I got em in a better spot. Took most around 8 weeks to show preflowers

G

graphicv9

Those who have preflowers....what is your lighting cycle? Will preflowers show on a 24hr light cycle? Or only 18/6

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
No need to wait for preflowers to sex plants.Take a cutting from the bottem and put in water.put it under 12/12 and in a little while you`ll have the sex.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

No need to wait for preflowers to sex plants.Take a cutting from the bottem and put in water.put it under 12/12 and in a little while you`ll have the sex.
At this point it would take me longer to clone, wait for roots, and then flower. But thanks

L

Lost

Dont wait for the roots.. Your just looking for sex, you don't need to keep it...

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
lost i have never tried this. all i do is snip a bottom branch put it in a glass of water under 12/12 lighting and it will show sex?

true grit

true grit

Very interesting, do you still need to give it a good 3 weeks to mature before cutting and dropping in water? Sounds like a real time saver if its that easy....

S

Swerve

funny thing is this is the best way to test sex of the plant.. you can also ironically get roots to grow as well then just TP and grow it out and see hat the bud is like..

true grit

true grit

No shit? So how long into veg do I need to wait before chopping a branch getting sex of the plant? If I can do that around 2-3 weeks, might be a huge huge saver of time cuz usually dont veg less 4-5 weeks wait for sex then flip.

Top Bottom