Pre Flowers

• Thread starter Augestwest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
derkaderk

derkaderk

Just showed sex a little over a week ago, got preflowers going now.....no stretch yet, but soon.

Icristal

Icristal

In the North East here,,,showed sex a month ago,, flowering about 2 weeks now.
3 Strains @ 2 each
From seed,,Mojo kush, 7.5ft,,tallest/oldest
Clone,,,TOCG,,6ft,,month younger
Clone,,,,White Rhino, 4ft,, 2 months younger, because of several early topping to save the plant, this will be it's max height.

So looking forward to everyone's pictures this year,,,keep it green all.

soserthc1

soserthc1

IMG 20150726 163306556
Crazy pre flowers east coast area I'm gonna say week 2 about now ....

derkaderk

derkaderk

Just went out to check the garden....these girls got their strech on over night for sure, lol. Some nodes stretched about an inch from yesterday.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
High in the Rockies things have been flowering for a few weeks already, but some plants are farther along and will finish faster than others. Some still have a long road ahead. Pulled the last plants 11/1 last season.

outwest

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

I have some youngins' that have been going about a week! A little to soon for my area I believe....I did something wrong some place...Thinking of putting them in the tent...Will this reverse back to veg?

below frigid

below frigid

It seems a little early this year. Most of mine just started to flower. A couple have been at it for 2 weeks and a few have not started yet. I am 3 hours SE of the San Francisco.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Yea it's an early year boys. I believe this has to do with the early Harvest Moon this year. My black yeti has been flowering for a couple weeks, and almost every plant has begun stretch.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Do you have any close ups bro I'm on tje east coast also and my girls look like there in early preflower I just gave them a nitrogen guano don't want to give to much nitrogen of there in pre flower rite??
Yea I have some won't upload here at work ill post up later
I feed nitro guano roots organic uprising series on my outdoor and I will probably give them 1 more nitro feeding this weekend then switch to high pk feedings. I have them hidden and yellow leaves are a dead give away so I don't want to have any premature yellow leaves

lazyfarma420

lazyfarma420

I had 1 lower yellow fan leaf and plucked it off I'm only maybe 3 days into preflower so should I give 1 more nitro tea or should I switch to high p ??

below frigid

below frigid

They still have a long way to go. A little more N wont hurt. You could go half N and half P, then wean it down to mostly P. Last 3 weeks just plain H20.

lazyfarma420

lazyfarma420

They still have a long way to go. A little more N wont hurt. You could go half N and half P, then wean it down to mostly P. Last 3 weeks just plain H20.
I don't think I have to worry about flush being I'm doing organic grow I was wondering can I still put mollasses in the water w up to last watering ? And should I let dry out for last week no water at all I was told it males the triches come out more ?

Top Bottom