pre-grinding your weed

• Thread starter sedate
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sedate

sedate

Does anyone here get their headstash and then proceed to cycle every bud into a grinder - before storage?

My cousin has terrible MS and buys qp's at a time - and then sits there and in some fit of OCD, grinds up the entire thing and breaks it into 32 little jars (plastic-snap jars, not real mason jars) of marijuana dust.

I started to say somethin and he got kinda pissy - he's alot older than me, a Gulf War vet with more guns than I have teeth so I didn't want to push it - but I really think he's wasting alot of effort, THC, and taste, doing it like this.

My view is that this can greatly reduce potentcy and especially taste - honestly I couldn't figure out why I always thought his weed was kinda weak and tasteless until I found out it had been broken up into dust and jarred (in a plastic snap bottle - not a real jar) for weeks.

Does anyone else pre-grind weed?

Or do peepz think like me and prefer to keep buds as untouched as possible until smoke time?

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

for me it depends on the type of the nuggerty, if its dense nuggets I break up my hit a bit so it burns well right before I smoke it. But I deffinitly wouldnt grind a whole qp I just break it up with my fingers a tad. I think you hit the nail on the head when you said "a fit of OCD" I would just leave it at that, this dude grinds his weed for a reason and I doubt anyone but him will ever get it.

sedate

sedate

LordDank said:
I think you hit the nail on the head when you said "a fit of OCD" I would just leave it at that, this dude grinds his weed for a reason and I doubt anyone but him will ever get it

Haha. Yea my cousin is a little out there. Great guy - but a wee-bit out there.

But, my cousin non-withstanding, you would agree that pre-grinding weed is rather pointless and would only have negative results? I mean - he isn't the only person I've met that does this.

Papa

Papa

Supporter
i let someone do this once to my stash.
it was a mistake.
like u said.

Papa

C

chickenn

i pre-grind a few grams, and put in a stash bottle and carry it with me, to smoke in my pipe during the day. i note no decline in taste or potency, but i don't grind a 1/4 pound at a time either.

Top Bottom