pre harvest shots- perpetual grow

• Thread starter mdTHC420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mdTHC420

hey all. figured i would post my pre chop shots here. got a few now and a bunch more in the commin weeks. enjoy.
1. Blue Dream
2. Norther Lights Haze
3. Blue Venom Wreck

Pre harvest shots  perpetual grow
Pre harvest shots  perpetual grow 2
Pre harvest shots  perpetual grow 3
I

ibTheMan

Looks good, that northern lights haze looks super dank!

G

gudkarma

your blue dream pic is quite nice & the flowers look straight bumpin.

whatever (over head) angle you used for the other pics is throwing me off big time... i work in the visual arts so my eyes are keen to see detail & perspective.

i'd like to see that NL haze from a few different angles... i wanna see the texture of that slutty whore. looks like the trichs are so many they are just falling off.

i am thinking along the lines of guys/girls that harvest maple syrup... put a bucket under that girl for the frost to fall into.

could you dress her in heels & a push up bra? ...then set that ho' on a street corner somewhere & take a pic :-)

M

mdTHC420

thanks gudkarma,

i might be able to get my close ups off the sales computer and up here. i have another NLH coming down in another 3-4 weeks so more pics to follow. ill work on the angles u talking about, but with the POS camera im using, which dont get me wrong is better than none at all, isnt worth a crap. hopefully ill snag a camera in the not to distant future that is of better quality. ill post some god bud pics of pre and post chop later on.

M

mdTHC420

hope these look better, moved em under a dual arc to shoot these. first 2 god bud, next 2 pineapple express, and last is a few rows of grape ape that are next on the list.

PICT0066
PICT0067
PICT0070
PICT0071
PICT0048
M

mdTHC420

another round bites the blade. shaman purps and la con

PICT0020
PICT0022
M

mdTHC420

a few post harverst pics

heres a few, pile and lil nug on table is LA woman, then one is blue dream and one is juicy fruit but i dont remember which is which. pics really dont do these justice. and a la con nug shot for fun.

PICT0041
PICT0038
PICT0025
PICT0020
PICT0045
G

grenbone

Super crystally trim ya got there. I bet you are gonna make some super tasty concentrate!

M

mdTHC420

hey all, figured id throw up some finished shaman pics. by far one of my favorites.

PICT0011
PICT0012
B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
sick work brah...id love me some shaman..she looks dank as..well you knoww...

G

gudkarma

oh snaps... that pile o' nugz shot is phat!

i'm shaman jealous.

Top Bottom