Pre Harvest Smoke Test...

• Thread starter dan1989
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
dan1989

dan1989

So I did something I hadn't done in my previous grows, and that's pluck a few popcorn buds from the middle of the plant. I have two Grapefruit Diesel plants which I'm planning on harvesting next week. I let the test buds dry for a few days. I fired them up just before writing this and wow :) kind of wishing I'd harvested now, as the high is incredible. I'd read about early harvested buds giving more of a cerebral high, which I'd never experienced before. I can honestly say the only psychy kind of high I'd had was in Amsterdam, other than that I'd say I'd only ever had couch lock highs. But right now I feel like writing a poem or something :D real pure head high, really cool. The smoke tasted awful as the bud came from a unflushed plant, but nice to know for next time I grow this strain, as I know where that window for a heady high harvest lies. Might pluck a few more and begin the flush today :)

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I do this all the time with new strains.usually the test nugs giv a good idea of what to expect.a few times iv taken nugs at week 8 and dried em out for a week and the taste has been over the top strong which is what I like.if a plant tastes bland it don't last long in my grow room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom