Pre-made corner fan mount it DIY it?

• Thread starter growerscave
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
growerscave

growerscave

Hello Groomies!

Looking for some ideas/inspiration for a corner mount for my 18” fans. All I can think of is using s pre existing corner shelf and add a vertical piece of.wood to mount the fan Into it?

It’s not ideal but u cannot thing if any better ideas?

If your unsure what I mean i will be happy to knock it up in Fusion to demo it.

I do have another/better idea made from metal (bending the ends 45 degrees ) to make the metal base at a 45!:’defree angle, Again I will Fusion this as it will do a far better job than my explanation ‘!

Unless there are any better pre-made ideas?

growerscave

growerscave

This idea uses metal (or thick plastic) with screw holes so that it screws can go through and into the wall. Fan then mounts where the 4 holes are. Perspective is from directly in front so gives 90 degree oscillation. Drawing is crap, would be around 300mm wide,
IMG 2875

This one can either use a bought corner shelves or made ones. Again, the front is around 300mm wide with a vertical section with 4 holes for when the fan mounts giving it 90 degrees of movement again.
IMG 2874

Best drawings I could do sorry!
Could you send a photo, or brand name, of the fan?

Vortex 18” mate. Gets rebranded into loads of other names also.

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
I would go with some sort of corner bracket like your second drawing : ) tie the bracket into both walls, double strong 💪😃

D

DougV

I failed Stick Figure 101 so badly they passed me to keep me from coming back. Your drawings are fine.

Would a corner TV mount do? Or a corner wall shelf. Some TV mounts have enough adjustment built into the mount you might be able to use it out of the box.

I think wood, not metal, so to me photo two would be easier.

Natep

Natep

Going to need to be out pretty far so the fan has room to oscillate

Top Bottom