pre-made grow box

• Thread starter Melvis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mrdizzle

hell no brother. I dropped 3gs on the one that looks like a cabinet about 4yrs ago. they have made alot of changes to them since then, but you can spend $1000 on a tent with all the trimmings that will yeild you 2x the amount. I think I bought it because I really didnt have a clue what I needed to grow. do yourself a favor and research what you need and save your hard earned money

M

Melvis

I am running a bc northern lights system.......I love it
Check them out
www.bcnorthernlights.com

I have looked into this.

what do you yield? i know the plant has a lot to do wih it, but about what can you get out of the box.

I would like to grow about 1.5 to 2 pounds a cycle.
can i do that in one?

how far apart can i make my cycles?

sorry I'm clueless

O

Oregonic

I have always wondered how well these systems work, ease of use, yield ect... but so much money!

A buddy told me he was gonna get a pre-made pc grow box and after we priced it out and compared what gear he could get for a diy box or tent there is no way the pc box can match the yield a diy for the same price would put out.

It would be sick to have a big pre-made unit in my room just kickin it, but I would have to have money to burn so until then I rock it tent stylee! damn my full tent setup cost me less then a pre-made pc grow box after looking at current pricing.....

M

Melvis

hell no brother. I dropped 3gs on the one that looks like a cabinet about 4yrs ago. they have made alot of changes to them since then, but you can spend $1000 on a tent with all the trimmings that will yeild you 2x the amount. I think I bought it because I really didnt have a clue what I needed to grow. do yourself a favor and research what you need and save your hard earned money

I'm trying to research, that' how i ended up on this board.

what did u yield from the old one?

things i like about the box.

everything i need is in it.
fans, carbon filers, timers, co2, ...........

the heat sheild is nice.

they make it look really EZ.?????????????:mad0233:

/Ps i love the emotion icons.:sign0065:

G

Greents

To get that kind of yield using small grow boxes like that you're going to be spending a whole lot of money

they are cool though

M

mrdizzle

I'm trying to research, that' how i ended up on this board.

what did u yield from the old one?

things i like about the box.

everything i need is in it.
fans, carbon filers, timers, co2, ...........

the heat sheild is nice.

they make it look really EZ.?????????????:mad0233:

/Ps i love the emotion icons.:sign0065:

i got about 12oz outta a 2ft x3ft x3ft cab with 2 400w bulbs. they use tek 5s now. not great for the wattage but really good for the space. However i probably dropped another $500 making it usable. huge light leaks, 90degree temps, a dwc system that was in a clear container. absolute garbage, you wonder why the company is for sale.

if you like the fact that they supply a crap scrubber, shitty fans, $19 dollar timers, and tax you and extra $2500 bucks for shopping for you then have at it.

Note that you can buy all these things yourself. You can get a light proof tent, a 1000w bulb, a scrubber that works for around $1000 bucks. Honestly you would be a complete fool to buy one of their systems, from the mouth of someone who spend $3g's on one. Also if you think they are stealth they are so far from stealth, its like a humming, glowing, space ship. just talking about that pile of crap is making make angry

D

Donk Frog

If you know what you are doing and have the right strain yes.... you can get two pounds a cycle but bank on more like one and a half, choose a strain that does not branch much but like to grow one main cola....Look through some of the past grows i have done, I did best with the toucan sam, gettin 4oz dried for every 3 x 3 " cube I had loaded

I got mine on sale $2400, and bc northern lights in quailty not gargbage grade matrail like other cabs....
I bought it to run an easy hydro set up...but that being said I also run another room with soilless so I am not totally dependant on the machine

M

Melvis

Thank you guys so much for the input.

it's the most info i've got so far.

please feel free to add more.

I'm going to look threw some old threads, I'll be back.

:banana1sv6::party0023::character0110::volcano:

OK :thinking I'm done with the icons:character0053:

Latest posts

Top Bottom