pre mature leaf drop loss of fan leaves will this hurt yield if so how bad

• Thread starter mikegreenthumb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

will it effect yield

• Total voters
M

mikegreenthumb

i have an issue with plants i burned em and they were suffering from nit def i think and as a result had a loss of fan leaves (im attaching photos) will this hurt my yield

Pre mature leaf drop loss of fan leaves will this hurt yield if so how bad
Pre mature leaf drop loss of fan leaves will this hurt yield if so how bad 2
Pre mature leaf drop loss of fan leaves will this hurt yield if so how bad 3
Pre mature leaf drop loss of fan leaves will this hurt yield if so how bad 4
Pre mature leaf drop loss of fan leaves will this hurt yield if so how bad 5
Pre mature leaf drop loss of fan leaves will this hurt yield if so how bad 6
Pre mature leaf drop loss of fan leaves will this hurt yield if so how bad 7
Pre mature leaf drop loss of fan leaves will this hurt yield if so how bad 8
Pre mature leaf drop loss of fan leaves will this hurt yield if so how bad 9
Pre mature leaf drop loss of fan leaves will this hurt yield if so how bad 10
M

mikegreenthumb

yeah as matter of fact those are the exact numbers of my fox farms flowering nutes im just a little worried cause if thy burn again may not recover and im in about the 5th almost 6th week of flowering and like to flush for 21 days do you think i should feed em 1 last time
???

S

Skunkenstein

Hey Mike..get the yellow sticky whitefly boards instead of those Brown pullout dealies..I've heard in the past that they give of some nasty by products into the air when exposed to grow lights.

M

mikegreenthumb

Hey Mike..get the yellow sticky whitefly boards instead of those Brown pullout dealies..I've heard in the past that they give of some nasty by products into the air when exposed to grow lights.

ill grab those or look into that further when i get a chance but do you got any opinions on the leaf drop issues

M

mikegreenthumb

yeah bro really not a good thing to tell people to switch there nutes its all preferance and since they match the exactly with the levels you suggested idk why your hatin on fox farms

M

mikegreenthumb

so got ph meter for soil today also does moisture !

M

mikegreenthumb

by all means then go ahead and continue to use fox farm, i was suggesting something so your plants get healthy

no you were suggesting a nute switch so that they get more heathy with no reasoning to back up just that you dont like foxfarm but no real basis for this argument im all for suggestions try to just make sure there is a reason for em other than personal preferance

E

ent

yes this will hurt your yield. now lets aim for quality. your timeline has been delayed. although you are at weeks 5-6...treat it as if you are at week 3-4.

flush them and give them a 1/2 shot of nutrients ensuring there is more nitrogen then normal at this time. maybe 1/4 shot of bloom nutes and 1/4 shot of your veg nutes. raise pH up to high 6s, like 6.8. remove material that is dead, burned or not capable of photosynthesis to allow light lower.

M

mikegreenthumb

yes this will hurt your yield. now lets aim for quality. your timeline has been delayed. although you are at weeks 5-6...treat it as if you are at week 3-4.

flush them and give them a 1/2 shot of nutrients ensuring there is more nitrogen then normal at this time. maybe 1/4 shot of bloom nutes and 1/4 shot of your veg nutes. raise pH up to high 6s, like 6.8. remove material that is dead, burned or not capable of photosynthesis to allow light lower.

great fucking advice bro + rep thats damn near exactly what i was looking for

will letting em go that long hurt my trichs
what i mean is thc starts to degrade at a certain point am i going to go past this point? did my trichs get stunted as well?

ima follow this advice just wondering what to expect with the trichs

E

ent

great fucking advice bro + rep thats damn near exactly what i was looking for

will letting em go that long hurt my trichs
what i mean is thc starts to degrade at a certain point am i going to go past this point? did my trichs get stunted as well?

ima follow this advice just wondering what to expect with the trichs

yah you still watch your trichs to determine when you actually harvest. they were delayed as well.

Top Bottom