Pre Use Nutes

• Thread starter Bashar Assad
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bashar Assad

Bashar Assad

Okay so I muckered up my first afghan kush no worries after my perfect one it's a slight hiccup.

Anyways I'm going to be running soaker tubing into 5 different '(5") pots from a manifold bringing what from my reservoir.

Earlier i was havin a big ph climb problem..... know what really fixed. ... using an all black tote.

Anyways theSr are the benificials I can put in as a kinda prenup to where the seedlings get explanted.

Now for the thing is using its....

Carboload
Piranha
Turantula
Vodoo juice
Fulvic acid goldengoddess
H2 humic acid
Hygro

That's all the stuff and the work mck around with tds or ph ph says at 5.91 and tds at 140.

What you think should I put seedlings str8 in tote or room em

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

If you need to get it started now, put it in the tote. If you can wait, root it as a mother and take the clones later. It all depends on what you want. I run dwc, so the one seed I had, I ran because I new I would be taking clones.. I turned one plant into 7.

Bashar Assad

Bashar Assad

Basically right now I have my plants as 4 day old seedlings. I'm feeding them a liter mixture (I dip them in twice a day) 'of the following....

Carboload
Vodoo juice
Piranha
Hygrozine e
Fulvic acid
Humic acid

The seedlings seem to love this mix I made and are thriving with it. They have a nice dark Lustre green colour and are growing rapidly and not stretching.

As for in the dwc res. I have a mixture of the same nutrients in a 30L tote. It's got about 27L of nutrient water in it and the top feed system is constantly running to keep the hydroton wet

Latest posts

Top Bottom