Pre Vegging Outside Uc

• Thread starter gloriousgreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

gloriousgreen

Pre vegging outside uc
I have read a lot of thread here and there and i wanna do a bubble tray like this one.Anyone can direct me on a DIY .I aleredy have a alita 60 (6 port available) and i would only need it for 6 plants since i have a 6 xxl UC.

I want to try the bubble tray to try to help with the stress when i get them in the UC.Atm the way i do it is a top feed buckets for 3 weeks then they go in the UC but they stall for a good week and i wanna cut that down so i could go straight from the bucket/bubble tray to UC Flowering.

Thx GG

DapperDon

DapperDon

Rather than using a "bubble tray", perhaps you could consider using ebb and flow to get your girls root structures big enough then switch your e&f to a "bubble tray" right before transfer to the UC. I do E&F for about 3 weeks or so then transfer them to my UC 4 banger hot rod with a top feed ring for another month of training and bondage before flip. The only real way to get the full benefit of the UC is to veg in a more gentle system until your roots are adequate for the UC. I find that the stall is almost non existent this way and it give the least amount of stress for a smooth grow. Now I may fuck up the garden by pouring gasoline in the epi, but never from a bad transplant. Best of luck.

G

gloriousgreen

Is there a good diy for the ebb and flow on thcfarmer?

Thx btw

GG

DapperDon

DapperDon

Sure there is, just use the search bar at the top and you should be good to go.

Top Bottom