Pre2k Blueberry. Still Growing.

• Thread starter cheech
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

cheech

Well, I'm still rocking the pre2k blueberry. It's such a resilient strain and good producer with a sturdy structure. Here's some photos!

These right here have been vegging in about 1.5 gallons of rockwool from rooted plug for quite a long while. 4 week to be exact. I will continue vegging in wider shallow containers from this point forth(for wider plants off the bat), rather than 1 gallon containers like I had been doing.

Pre2k blueberry  still growing
Pre2k blueberry  still growing 2
Pre2k blueberry  still growing 3
Pre2k blueberry  still growing 4
Pre2k blueberry  still growing 5
Pre2k blueberry  still growing 6
C

cheech

Here's some that I have under shitty solis tek 8'' reflectors. I really don't like the footprint, but went with that reflector in an attempt to have more lumens with a cooler temperature. The harvest turned out great though. So many buds weighing upwards of 20 g. I always trim the large buds down to 7g or less though.

One interesting difference I applied to this grow was the very sparse use of any bloom additives. I used maybe a liters worth of kool bloom liquid after week 5, and 2 applications of kool bloom powder at week 8-9. Other than that it was just 3-2-1 and silica.

DSCF1116
DSCF1115
DSCF1112
DSCF1111
DSCF1109
DSCF1110
DSCF1107
DSCF1104
DSCF1103
DSCF1105
C

cheech

The blueberry's did much better under blockbuster reflectors, but the reflector doesn't tell the whole story. A cloning tragedy allowed me to extend the usual flowering time from 10.5 weeks to 13 weeks. That allowed me to finally hit a gpw. Wasn't expecting it! Again barely any flower booster, just 3-2-1 and silica.

DSCF1175
DSCF1176
DSCF1174
DSCF1172
stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

Beautiful plants cheech! true blueberry is what turned me into a pothead haha. Only got it that one time though, smoke smelled like cooking muffins. Man it was nice

C

cheech

Thank you sir. I'm a one woman man, haha. Every time I try to grow multiple strains it just doesn't work out, and only has a negative impact on my bottom line. I'm going to try to replicate the gpw grow my next few runs.

I'm a big fan of blueberry finger hash. Not sure why I like my crumbly finger hash more than bubble hash.

C

cheech

Here's some more from the gpw run. I stopped running co2 and ac three or four weeks into flower and just intaked outdoor air. My humidity went through the room during lights on, but the dehumidifier turned on at lights off and would bring it down to 50% before spiking for another 12 hours.

That is why I would never lease a rental to a grower! Humidity!

DSCF1170
DSCF1168
DSCF1167
DSCF1165
C

cheech

Some blueberry before chop with the 8'' solis teks. These plants did have an issue with the base of their stem and it was nice to at least get 1 per light considering how many lights I was able to put up, but far from the gpw.

Still didn't like the solis tek 44 reflectors though, at least not for this application. I would use them over 1 plant along with side lighting if I had the space to do it.

DSCF1151
DSCF1150
DSCF1149
DSCF1148
DSCF1147
DSCF1146
DSCF1145
DSCF1144
DSCF1142
DSCF1143
DSCF1141
C

cheech

This is the stem issue I had with my Chemdog D that allowed me to extend a blueberry run into week 13 of flower. This stem issue destroyed 33 out of 48 Chemdog D plants! Veg was insanely slow, and I would tap a plant with my watering wand and the damn plant would just fall sideways. I think it was dampening off from the root riot plugs. The other 15 chem plants rebounded, so there will be a harvest at least. Hopefully it doesn't effect the outcome of the buds.

DSCF1154
DSCF1153
DSCF1152
SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

How long are you or did you take her @cheech ? Im running her for the first time and was told around 9 weeks but she looks like 10 will do her justice!

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

Looks like stem rot or dampening. Did you try to h2o2 treat the wound wnd surrounding areas or give a nice cinnamon sprinkling at the base and rub on the stem?
Had that happen once in hydro but a h20 flush for 3 days allowed her to heal.

C

cheech

I used some bleach treatments, and maybe that's what cleared it up for the 15 survivors, but it's hard to say. My thinking is that they simply pulled through and as they got larger there stem thickened up and shed the damage.

Read the thread my man! 13 weeks! I've never taken a strain at 9 weeks in my life(only because it never seemed done). 10 became a rule of thumb at least, and even then I usually cut the tops at 10 or 10.5 and let the bottoms finish up for a week.

Letting the bottoms finish is something I began doing a year ago, and it significantly increased yield.

Top Bottom