Pre98 Bubba x pre97 Bubblegum

• Thread starter wpg_breeder
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

wpg_breeder

i noticed these seeds on the THCbay anyone grown them out im realllly interested in OG's Gears looks steller just cant find anyone whos got this cross finished or tested!

S

SoCalGrower

Yeah wpg,
I am supprised that those seeds have not sold out yet. Those breeding lines should produce some stellar smoke.

Raskal - do you have any pictures of this cross?

BansheeRider

BansheeRider

i was wondering that as well......was like the only Raskal strain that didnt sell out...

was actually going to get a pack but they expired before i got round to it, since im at work try to....work :D

BansheeRider

BansheeRider

silly me, they are back again.....
still wondering what they are like to grow and smoke, any reports out there farmers?

BR

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
I grew it out. i gave a friend 5 seeds to germ 2 died 1 female outa the 3. The guy had got some clones of other strains from someone and powdery mildew just took over everything. i still grew one of the clones out cut all the leaves off i could. It purped up real nice loaded with crystals. I didnt take any pics cuz it looked bad. I made seeds before i let it go tho. there are some pics in the other thread on this up to 5 weeks or so of veg. The smoke is great taste is like plastic almost like Elvis kush i had. i took it at 62 days

BansheeRider

BansheeRider

thanks kidtwist, i will check out the other thread. it's a pity how your grow went, but at least you managed to make some seeds.

cheers
BR

B

bobgod

No Powdery mildew here in utah,going to order some sooon.the law is mellow here just dont get caught ,its a red zone.{love your soil}using powered fruits and veggies i get free at Health food storemy leafs are pointing streight up!! they seem to love this stuff!! quick to break down in compost pile or right into mix/let it heat up a few days/thi stuff is pro-biotic .,

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Seeking pictures of bubba bubble kush!!

hi

seems pretty hard to found pictures and infos of the bubba kuqh x bubblegum, i looked around the internet but did't even yet seen one!

:mad0233:

I'd would be more than happy to learn more about it such as how much pheno can be found? flowering time? do she clone easy? do she strech a lot? etc etc....so if anyone here have grown it, or better yet if u growing it right now plz pm or join the thread! It's time to reveale the secrets of the BUBBA KUSH X BUBBLEGUM!

peace :cool0041:

L

Lost

I imagine its just sick. I grow 98 bubba and just grew out a 97 bubblegum that Bossman gave me. Check her out, this is a pre-harvest sample.. I'll let the rest finish a little more..

97gum
TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Damn lost she's so pretty dude....I did't know 97 bubblegum was a purple pheno, she already look like a bubba kush to me.....if u have more pics i will like to see them...

Can u tell me how do she grow in veg? fast or slow? bushy or strech?

Thanks

L

Lost

She is only about 16 inches tall. I got the cut from Bossman who I believe grew them out from seed. I was told its not a keeper, so I threw the only cut I had into the flower room. I'll try to more pics up later. She was purpled with a fan.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Not a keeper u say? well its impossible to judge from a picture but still she look nice IMO, can u post pictures of the whole plant?...Thanks

L

Lost

Those were his words not mine!

I think it was because it was a poor yielder, I dunno. I have still yet to smoke her...

The last pic is my creation.. The mom was 98 bubba and the dad was durban poison :)

97guma
97gumb
97gumc
Myshit
TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
hey lost thansk for the pics...the Bubba/durpan look really good...the buds have bubba shape like and the leaves look more durban. deff a nice lil cross...congrats

Top Bottom