Pre98 BubbaKush ~ A Killa Kush cut

• Thread starter SmokeMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SmokeMan

Whats up everyone, I just wanted to make a thread for my documentaning needs. I will be posting pics and making comments on this strain. Hope fully we can learn a little about Pre 98 Bubba and maybe get some history info on it.

All questions, comments and pictures are welcome!

p.s. Click on the picture and look close up, tons of trichomes!

Pre98 bubbakush  a killa kush cut
Pre98 bubbakush  a killa kush cut 2
Pre98 bubbakush  a killa kush cut 3
Pre98 bubbakush  a killa kush cut 4
Pre98 bubbakush  a killa kush cut 5
Pre98 bubbakush  a killa kush cut 6
Pre98 bubbakush  a killa kush cut 7
Pre98 bubbakush  a killa kush cut 8
Pre98 bubbakush  a killa kush cut 9
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
very frosty man, very nice. iv grown the pre 98 bubba but it was a cross, iv never got the chance to run a pure bubba cutt. was this from seed, or did u come across a clone to work with?

S

SmokeMan

very nice...what is it your wanting to learn from pre98?

I wanted to see if anyone knew who was one of the 1st to have the Famous Bubba Kush. Just curious. I wish all strains had a real history file that came with each strain. Unforunatly there isnt any such thing so everything is merely hear say unless otherwise noted and doc'd...

Either way, A big thanks goes out to the creator and releaser of Bubba. :rasta2:

O

organickat

Hey SmokeMan those look great..what's your take on it? I've only had crosses of it so I really can't say :(

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

LOoking great man, very frosty. i have been thinking about running a pre 98 s1 but im not to sure yet.. hows the smoke on a one to ten rating scale. keep up the good grow

S

SmokeMan

Hey SmokeMan those look great..what's your take on it? I've only had crosses of it so I really can't say :(

I think its great, I like the crazy looking flowers. She doesnt yield big but her flavor and potentcy def make up for it. Id rather have quality or quanity anyday!! :rauch08:

S

SmokeMan

LOoking great man, very frosty. i have been thinking about running a pre 98 s1 but im not to sure yet.. hows the smoke on a one to ten rating scale. keep up the good grow

Wow, on a 1-10 that is so hard to say because I have yet to smoke a quality sample of Bubba. I have only sampled a premature bud of it that had accidently snapped off, it was a good tester but wasnt ready of course. So I cant say how she smokes yet. But I can say she is pretty. It should of been called Betty Kush! Why Bubba??? wtf ? lol

M

mellofello

Never smoked straight bubba kush but I've tried buba kush x dpd from outlaw and the white x bubba from Raskal and both have bee3n excellent strains I'd highly recomend. I tend to prefer the bubba leaning phenos for the great bud structure it seems to give to a cross. Nice and defined calaxs that are huge and crystal coated on top!

peace

mello

S

SmokeMan

In the next few days I will be cutting a 70 day Bubba. She looks so yummy. Im anxious to see how she smokes at 70..

Here is a Pre98BubbaKush that I vegged for 4 weeks then transplanted into a 18 gallon tub of coco then flowered that day.

New pics coming soon..

Pic 1-3 is the BubbaBush , This is how she looked on 3-11

Last pic is day 67 Pre98BubbaKush

R

Rob1

that is some awesome looking bubba. looks so good you just want to eat it lol..

JH420

JH420

I love the pre98 Bubba from Swerve, can't wait for the next edition of seeds to come out. I think I read somewhere that bubba is Hindu kush x Bubblegum??? I have no idea really and I guess I never will.

H

HawaiiaNation

Damn bro simply beautiful
Wish i had a chance to grow some of these out here in the Hawaiian Sun.
Aloha

S

Shaker

Looking amazing dude!
What is smell of this flower?
I wanna know other about this flower
I have too some strain flowers and i need to learn anything for strain flowers for someone to do odd hybrid of two varieties.

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice, real nice bro.. I love anything Bubba, especially the real deal true pre-98 Bubba. I can talk Bubba all day.. :D I loves me my pre-98 Bubba S1's from Swerve. :harvest:
I found one of my holy grail strains.. Yup, yield is smaller.. The taste is legendary, the aroma, the way it fills the room once burned with that old school hash-incense smell.. Man o Man! Great pain meds.. I like 80 day Bubba. It just fuks you up.. But true Bubba is taken 75+..

I have some random tidbits from British Hempire, maybe Swerve, etc saved on a sticky.

Bubba breeds very true and when outcrossed dominates, and when selfed shows litle variation in phenos, this all indicates Bubba is a highly inbred, stable plant. This suggests it's a pheno of an heirloom cultivar. Folks mention the influx of indica seeds into the US in the late 70s all the time, and things like Deep Chunk, Pine Tar Kush and Petrolia Headstash are seedlines that descend from those early import indicas. I reckon there are a few heirloom cuts from these early import indicas, things like Bubba Kush, Dabney Blue and Indiana Bubblegum. Bubba is probably a pheno from an old pre-Soviet Afghan line.-BH

Bubba is an old farmed deep family line from the middle East. Probably from one of the stans, the kush, or the karakorams, it was brought back from the hippie trail before the mountains were filled with tears.-?

Here are a few pics of my cut.

DSC01859 1
DSC01868
DSC01822
DSC01854
TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Loos sweet Tex how much phenos were like the cut?

Top Bottom