PREDATOR PINK COMING TO A GARDEN NEAR YOU

• Thread starter Medusa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Your first pink pictured is definately the closest to the very colorful one like thunders. I'm really wanting to see under thier skirts and after thier trim. Most of the pink comes tight close to the bottom of the buds. When you crack them open its like cotton candy. However the really pink pheno is extremely dark. And your red stem gal is def not the one for color...I stand wrong on my prediction, but I was just going on what ive seen the beans express this far:)

Good vibes~~
Yah , but scored a male that's really got dark purple, red stems ...will keep eye on first one No 4 for color. No complaints there all tight, full of trich's. and of course enviroment could play a roll here too ,just a few temp's lower could make dif. Be interesting what she does in winter months as room changes slightly.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Niccceeee!!!! When you go to the 20gal will it be a fabric pot? I just bought a couple if the 10's just to see how they would like the environment...Go on with your Bad Self!!!!
No fabric is to hard for me to handle. as a lady ... went back to hard atleast can drag but need help lifting a 20 gal.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Mr. tool ck out Uprising seed thread my Blue uprising grow now thats a 20 gal pot

MrTools9

MrTools9

Mr. tool ck out Uprising seed thread my Blue uprising grow now thats a 20 gal pot

I see Why you cant lug that basket around....WoW!!!! I just Started Working out again....think that might help with my 10's lololol:)

MrTools9

MrTools9

101...102....103.....I think im ready now ....right after this batch of Brownies....lololol ...Rock on Sista Medusa:D

MrTools9

MrTools9

Hell Im waiting to see your forarms from hanging them big ass buds!!!! and thanks for the tip for using cubes in the cloner...I never thought about that...thats SWEEEETTT!!!!

MrTools9

MrTools9

Im at 78 in flower and veg bout 75 ...I can dig it Fam...thanks for getting back to me...now get back to finding that Pretty Pink pheno...lol

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Pp and star nug shots 013
Pp and star nug shots 014
Pp and star nug shots 015
Pp and star nug shots 016
Pp and star nug shots 017
Pp and star nug shots 018
Pp and star nug shots 004

Few ladies after dried .....endulged a little so have to take more pic's PP no 3 came out the best she smells very berry, good yield and large nugs . Got out the china and good silverware for these ladies. Dinner is being served at house of Medusa's around 7

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

No fabric is to hard for me to handle. as a lady ... went back to hard atleast can drag but need help lifting a 20 gal.
A solid saucer and a roller setup are worth their weight in gold. If you can manage that on waist-high tables, your back will thank you more than you know.
I highly (pun intended) recommend fabric pots.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
A solid saucer and a roller setup are worth their weight in gold. If you can manage that on waist-high tables, your back will thank you more than you know.
I highly (pun intended) recommend fabric pots.
Yep love those orange home depot buckets ,,stacked on rollers but 20 gallon doesn't fit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom