preditor mites?

• Thread starter N.east4eva
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

N.east4eva

I recently released both amblyseius cucumeris and swirskii.i know they are mainly for thrip and whitefly but I am trying them on my spider mites cause I got them for free.am I wasting my time?do they make webs like spider mites?do they take care of themselves when the work is done?any info anyone has would be great.thanks_up in smoke_

the rrock

the rrock

Tell us how they work out,Ive never heard of these doing what they are suppose to do,except die.

buddahslave

buddahslave

How aggressive are your mites? If just a few it might work, if very aggressive then a waist of time. Are you against a miticide?

frebo

frebo

How aggressive are your mites? If just a few it might work, if very aggressive then a waist of time. Are you against a miticide?
I used lady bugs and a predatory mite a couple years ago. Both seemed to work.

buddahslave

buddahslave

Predatory mites work good on a small out break and are highly recommended, lady bugs are good for absolutely nothing:cigar:

N

N.east4eva

no not against miticide .just experimenting w a donation of packets.seems to be working somewhat but I think falling temps that have translated into my room are slowing them down as well.thanks for the comments and I will keep posting.new strain today!excited for kandy kush.

Top Bottom