Preferred Medium and style

• Thread starter Smallzz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smallzz

Smallzz

Had this brought up in another thread that I wanted to keep a little more to the point, so let's post it here! What's your preferred medium, and what style are you using? For instance, Expanded clay pellets / Rockwool cube / top feed RDWC.

If you use more than one style and medium, please do post it up! This is an attempt to create a handy reference for anyone in the Tree Farming section who wants to know what a fellow grower is up to! As always, any and all constructive input is appreciated.

soserthc1

soserthc1

medium - soil - added perlite and other goodies picture of medium below -
germ towels - to dirt cups to 1 gal containers
after sexed to 5 gal buckets
flower 1600k

Chrondondalae

Chrondondalae

Right now I'm using a mix of a few things I had laying around and it's working out great.

2 bags Gold Label 80/20 hrydroton/coco
2 bags Canna coco
1 bag Vermisoil
1/2 bag small growstones

Watering 3x a day for 1 min with H16 and tea's. Best root structure I've seen for me.

J

Jalisco Kid

Aero lp, Trees in my tanks.
Most practical for me is 70/30 coir, Trees. I just don't get the satisfaction burning a spliff of mine grown in coir compared to aero. JK

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

Aero lp, Trees in my tanks.
Most practical for me is 70/30 coir, Trees. I just don't get the satisfaction burning a spliff of mine grown in coir compared to aero. JK
How can I get to know one of your tanks? I'm sure they are well thought out. I for one would love a shot at letting my girls play in a few JK tanks.. A4FD

Amber

Amber

Gosh Freedumb I was thinking the very same thing. I want to know more about these tanks.

J

Jalisco Kid

How can I get to know one of your tanks? I'm sure they are well thought out. I for one would love a shot at letting my girls play in a few JK tanks.. A4FD
I have a pic somewhere here of one in a thread of mine and how to make one. JK

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

I have a pic somewhere here of one in a thread of mine and how to make one. JK
I have done my best to search the Farm with key words but I have had no luck. Your profile is private so I can't see threads you have started. Do you have a link by chance?

J

Jalisco Kid

I have done my best to search the Farm with key words but I have had no luck. Your profile is private so I can't see threads you have started. Do you have a link by chance?
I thought I gave you the info, I have really nothing in my profile to look at. It is probably all lies anyway. You should be able to click on my name to see my past past and threads. if not let me know. https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/beast-master-3000-rdwc-tank.33348/page-2 Here is one I found and if you have any questions I have a "bucket thread" where I have or will answer anything I can. JK
Smallzz sorry for gaking up your thread. You might want to try polling to keep it cleaner looking.

Top Bottom