Preflower

• Thread starter Pewee69
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Pewee69

Is this plant in full flower already its only mid june here pls help i wanted to vegg longer its got pistils forming to the tips they just started preflowering last week

SleepyBTokin

SleepyBTokin

Is this plant in flower pls help pistols all the way to tips but still mid june here
Is your plant a female ? If not I believe that is signs of a male but look for pollen sacks . But if you want to make sure it’ll be best if you trigger it to go back into veg . If your growing indoors it would be easier as you just need to run the light longer . But if your growing outdoors I’m not sure how you can trigger the veg stage again I’ll have to do some research. ( did the research and if you want to trigger the veg stage again just make sure your crops aren’t getting 12 hours of darkness try going for a 18/6 plan witch is what I tend to do )

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
Is your plant a female ? If not I believe that is signs of a male but look for pollen sacks . But if you want to make sure it’ll be best if you trigger it to go back into veg . If your growing indoors it would be easier as you just need to run the light longer . But if your growing outdoors I’m not sure how you can trigger the veg stage again I’ll have to do some research. ( did the research and if you want to trigger the veg stage again just make sure your crops aren’t getting 12 hours of darkness try going for a 18/6 plan witch is what I tend to do )
It might be... the pictures are kind of jumbled up, and new growth can sometimes look like pistils until the green grows in a little. Some pics from a little further back, showing the areas where the branches join the stem. Look for the two white fuzzy hairs in a "V" shape. I didn't see any male flowers, but the female flowers are a maybe... I can't see as well as I used to.

P

Pewee69

Its female no pollen sacs just hairs everywhere i they sprouted april 16th and i vegged in doors for a 3 weeks then slowly lowered hours to match close to outside light cycle which was about 13 hours 37 mins so i dropped it to 14 and then moved them outside. Under my overhang for some sun then under the overhang for a few hours to let them acclimate to the sun light its now june13 and im flowering already preflowers just started showing about 1 week ago i will send u better pics later when i get home thx for the response

P

Pewee69

It might be... the pictures are kind of jumbled up, and new growth can sometimes look like pistils until the green grows in a little. Some pics from a little further back, showing the areas where the branches join the stem. Look for the two white fuzzy hairs in a "V" shape. I didn't see any male flowers, but the female flowers are a maybe... I can't see as well as I used to.
iresponsei will send better pics when i get home tonight thx for response

SleepyBTokin

SleepyBTokin

Its female no pollen sacs just hairs everywhere i they sprouted april 16th and i vegged in doors for a 3 weeks then slowly lowered hours to match close to outside light cycle which was about 13 hours 37 mins so i dropped it to 14 and then moved them outside. Under my overhang for some sun then under the overhang for a few hours to let them acclimate to the sun light its now june13 and im flowering already preflowers just started showing about 1 week ago i will send u better pics later when i get home thx for the response
You can try to move them back indoors near the end of the day to get those extra light hours in so the plant will go from flower back to veg . That is of course if it’s preflower . I myself am struggling with my grow my plants are extremely small for there age I can’t really find a diagnose so now I’m just going to let them do there thing witch sometimes is the best option .

P

Pewee69

You can try to move them back indoors near the end of the day to get those extra light hours in so the plant will go from flower back to veg . That is of course if it’s preflower . I myself am struggling with my grow my plants are extremely small for there age I can’t really find a diagnose so now I’m just going to let them do there thing witch sometimes is the best option .
Mine have hit 2and half feet 3 times now and i just keep lst training and bending stalks down. There in 5 gallon fabric pots and there about hanging 6 inches past sides of pot now all around great plants just wish i could of vegged longer for some big trees outside

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

Is this plant in full flower already its only mid june here pls help i wanted to vegg longer its got pistils forming to the tips they just started preflowering last week
Very common this year with the crazy weather. I've got 3 females I started back end of Jan and all started flowering over a month ago. One is 35 days in flower with no indications it's going back to veg. Another I pollinated that seems to want to grow some more and a large female that is vegging again after a 2' stretch. Frickin' nuts.

P

Pewee69

Very common this year with the crazy weather. I've got 3 females I started back end of Jan and all started flowering over a month ago. One is 35 days in flower with no indications it's going back to veg. Another I pollinated that seems to want to grow some more and a large female that is vegging again after a 2' stretch. Frickin' nuts.

20190608 102900
20190608 095456
20190608 102849
20190608 095438
20190613 185323
20190613 185419 HDR
20190613 185559 HDR
20190613 185217
Top Bottom