Preflowering in june why i wanted more vegg time

• Thread starter Pewee69
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Pewee69

Can anybody tell me if these plants are already going into flower or are they still in vegg just showing exstincive preflowering. First pic is one of my tops with hair all the way tip the tips second is a hermie is what it looks like 3rd pic is my purple punch strain and last pics are a good portion of my plants

Preflowering in june why i wanted more vegg time
Preflowering in june why i wanted more vegg time 2
Preflowering in june why i wanted more vegg time 3
Preflowering in june why i wanted more vegg time 4
D

Dudogrow

Yes they are flowering. The second photo is a male or hermaphrodite balls only show like that when in full flower. The third photo may not be flowering yet.

GDub51

GDub51

But barely, just showing early flower. Just keep em out in the sun and let mother nature re-adjust them. They are early enough to re-veg without too much lost time. I've had early flower like this re-veg twice before and got some good flower. Even had two harvests last year from the same plants that had early flowered. I've stopped using any artificial light. It can't compete with the sun for intensity, variety of color and timing. All done for you. Keep the nitrogen level high till after solstice on the 21st. You will be fine.

Latest posts

Top Bottom