hello everyone, so I finally just went ahead and did the responsible thing... made a profile lol. so here is the situation I currently have 4 feminized plants, 2 are clones from a reliable source and they are Wonka bars and the other 2 are both mother plants germed from seed bought from Nirvana seeds and they are Zittles feminized. So we were using some "full spectrum " super purple type LEDs and after a month or rather 3 weeks I felt something was up as far as growth rates so we went ahead and bought a ViparSpectra p4000 and that was a week ago. I started the light at 40% the first day, the second 50% and day [email protected]% and since then I have kept it at 85% the foot print is 5x5 the growth rates of all plants since introducing the new light has been insane, but I noticed yesterday on the 2 mothers what was clearly pistles forming on a few of the typical preflower sites then I noticed it on the Wonka bars too! my set up is in soil and nute supplemented when needed and consists of a 4x9x6.5 tent, the above mentioned light, a 7,000btu remotely operable a/c that is in said tent that controls humidity and temp that is set at 75-76deg. and a 690cfm air pump that pumps in non scrubbed but cloth filtered air in every 30 min for 30 min and everything is generator backed up in case of power failure and all of this is in a large work shed. so my goal was to keep these ladies in a perpetual type veg, clone then flower the clones and continue that process until degradation is apparent. my long winded question is this should I continue with my plan and keep them in 18/6 or should I restart everything from feminized seed so as I may continue with above mentioned cloning plan. I have included a pic of one of the sites with preflowering hairs on the zittles, any tried and true advice would be great as I have not had this happen before.