Preflowers without hairs

• Thread starter Mike970
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mike970

Mike970

So basically my preflowers have no hairs I'm about 90 days in on my veg and my preflowers to show it's a female showed up about a month ago but my preflowers just look like empty hollow teardrops.. they feel nothing like a preflowers and I'm not getting any hairs....any info?

Preflowers without hairs
the rrock

the rrock

preflower?its all about patience as it either flowering or not>give it time

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

So basically my preflowers have no hairs I'm about 90 days in on my veg and my preflowers to show it's a female showed up about a month ago but my preflowers just look like empty hollow teardrops.. they feel nothing like a preflowers and I'm not getting any hairs....any info?
you sure it's female? you migh want to put some other pictures up

StrykerX

StrykerX

After 90 days in veg I assume your plant is telling you to FLIP the lights. They will show signs of sex after a certain period of time, most times. I am also sure not many people veg indoors for that long.

Mike970

Mike970

To all of you sayin 90 days is to long your ridiculous....for one it's not auto flower just a regular seed.... And two 8 weeks is normal if it's not auto flower my plant isnt even 3 foot once I hit 90 days I will transition to under 12/12....my plant wakes up and sleeps on its own it's very weird but I know what I'm doingg this was just something I never seen....the people on her who act like their option is right and t
After 90 days in veg I assume your plant is telling you to FLIP the lights. They will show signs of sex after a certain period of time, most times. I am also sure not many people veg indoors for that long.
See there's always a few good comments that actually are facts haha I like this one....ya it's crazy its been almost 90 days and it's only around 32 inches tall not very big I just figured it would've been bigger than it is but I plan on switching to 10/12 after today cuz it's 89th day today

Mike970

Mike970

To all of you sayin 90 days is to long your ridiculous....for one it's not auto flower just a regular seed.... And two 8 weeks is normal if it's not auto flower my plant isnt even 3 foot once I hit 90 days I will transition to under 12/12....my plant wakes up and sleeps on its own it's very weird but I know what I'm doingg this was just something I never seen....the people on her who act like their option is right and t

See there's always a few good comments that actually are facts haha I like this one....ya it's crazy its been almost 90 days and it's only around 32 inches tall not very big I just figured it would've been bigger than it is but I plan on switching to 10/12 after today cuz it's 89th day today

IMG 20200213 092018600
IMG 20200131 124553453
Vagician

Vagician

Damn this forum has a lot of easily triggered people. You call @Nugg an idiot but you've been in veg for 90 days and have aluminum foil hung up all tweaker-like?

"Teardrop flower" = calyx

"Hair" = pistil

White paint or mylar are far better than aluminum foil.

Don't be a dick to people who are trying to help you. If you are really at 90 days then you have WASTED your time. You could be smoking on that right now instead of having a pissing match with strangers on the internet.

Mike970

Mike970

Damn this forum has a lot of easily triggered people. You call @Nugg an idiot but you've been in veg for 90 days and have aluminum foil hung up all tweaker-like?

"Teardrop flower" = calyx

"Hair" = pistil

White paint or mylar are far better than aluminum foil.

Don't be a dick to people who are trying to help you. If you are really at 90 days then you have WASTED your time. You could be smoking on that right now instead of having a pissing match with strangers on the internet.
You sound just as moronic as that guy....90 days does not give it any problems 😂😂 all I asked was for simple advice don't act tough on the I ternet buddy ya I have one plant with foil durrrrr how most people start plus I don't spend all my money on weed setups like you dumbass people prolly do....you can grow a plant for 6 months in veg stage you half wit

maximusluminous

maximusluminous

Ya literally you all sounded stupid as fuck....my buddy just came over it's a ruderalis that's why it's not big stupid fucks 😂😂

who is the stupid fuk when you say its not auto flower & then say its the size it is because its an auto flower aka "ruderalis". You are just starting yet saying "I know what I'm doing"... thing is you don't, you don't even have a clue..lmao... "my buddy said" lmao, your buddy lied.. one day you will figure it out tho I have faith! and note if that really is 90 days of growth that is the most pathetic 90 days worth of growth that I have ever seen & its not even close. that is 1 month worth of growth max from seed for me in my set up.. Here is a pic with only 1 month of veg growth, maybe 5 weeks.. from clone tho so thats a several week advantage (thats a 3 gallon container/pot BTW). It was topped 1 time

20200105 181100
20200105 181106 copy
Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom