Premature seeds?

• Thread starter BipolarHiRoller
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BipolarHiRoller

Ok so this is a general question when it comes to the reproduction process of marijuana. I found some seeds in my weed that I got from a dispensary but they did not look like any viable seed i've ever seen. They where greener, some where a little dark but most where green. The largest ones where green too. Now almost every pickup from this same place I think has the same thing. I find the same thing but smaller and I'm not able to dig them out of these cracked pod like things with out breaking them.

I took all of my weed back to the place and they told me some bullshit like premature seeds are ok to smoke. The rl had to call the owner just to get that information. she replaced my shit but now i think this shit is just the same shit, these guys must buy from someone growing really shitty or I'm crazy

The weeds good just really harsh to smoke. hurts my lungs to cough and I can't help the coughing, its a hacking cough that really hurts I actually puked once i coughed so hard.

I don't think I can take pics good enough to showu guys what im talking about but maybe theres a normal seed like thing in weed that I don't know about thats ok to smoke?

This is all more reason I'm so glad I'm about a month or so from my own harvest.

I don't mind finding seeds in my weed either but when I pay 200$ every time im in there which is more than once a week, i expect to be smoking good high quality weed, or I'd go spend that money on feminized seedsthat are actually able to grow a plant and not the result of poor growing.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think something is fishy here. Please tell me I'm wrong and that these seed like things or seeds are normal and probably in every batch of weed i've ever smoked? because this place has had the best stuff i've ever had. very good reputation too.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Go to a different strain or dispensary.

Top Bottom