Prep For Round 3

• Thread starter Og420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Og420

Og420

Hey guy's

So my first grow was rudely interrupted, and my second grow was somewhat of a fail due to lack of funds to replace my dying light.

So now it's time to Prep for round 3. I binned the tent ( moved to a smaller place and the tent was to big to fit in there) so I am looking into a DIY cab again, maybe something along the lines of the first one, a wardrobe or other large piece of furniture.

In the last grow i set up a chest of draws as a veg station, but it proved to be a little on the small side, I Don't Know how people do a full grow in them.

Looking for a space for 4-6 plants, with a 400w hps dual spectrum bulb, and obviously carbon filter and fan, as the new building I'm in is strictly non smoking.

Has anyone got any link's to threads of this type of set up?

Any input on how to maximize the space would be very much appreciated as well.

To prevent the issue of running out of funds to replace parts this time, I am going to get everything sorted before the seeds touch soil.

As for the strain to run, I was thinking Green House seeds Big Bang, seemed to be a noob proof strain as did the purple widow, but with people saying that the purple widow can grow up to 12ft I'm not sure it's going to e the best strain to run. Purple bud where I am is rare, and I have never tried it, so if anyone knows of a good purple strain that stays short, I would be very interested to know about these, any one know if the subcool deep purple is a short plant?

As more details about round 3 become finalised I will update.

Thanks

OG420

Og420

Og420

Done some searching this morning, found this www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/70215714/

seems like it might be a good fit for the job, flowering space and vegging space.

Would a 400w hps run to hot in the double wardrobe section?

what bulb would you use in the side that is shown with shelves (thinking this side would make a good veg cab, I'll probably keep in the top shelf to hold the carbon filter, in order to maxamise the space in the flowering chamber.

Bruce Fever

Bruce Fever

yea it might be m8. what sort of extraction you gonna use? as that would ultimately decide on temp. Also jorge cevanties (don´t thinl thats spelt right butwe all know him lol) has a cool vid on youtube on making your own tent, looks easy but some who knows what there doing always makes it look easy lol.

Og420

Og420

i was thinking a 4 or 6 inch extractor fan on a carbon filter for extraction

Latest posts

Top Bottom