Preparing Microbe Products

• Thread starter xenon730
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xenon730

xenon730

is there any reason why i can't brew all these microbe products and increase efficacy? here's what I'm thinking of brewing:
-0ppm warm water
-3 tbsp. molasses
-1 tbsp. humic acid
-1 tbsp. mykos
-1 tbsp. azos
-15ml rhizotonic
bubble for 2h and use right away. will this feed and breed the microbes or should these just be reapplied over and over?

also, how often do i need to give molasses to ensure the heard doesn't die? is the guano abs nutrients people add in act needed for the microbes or are they added to be processed by them for the plant? that's why there's no guano in there.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

You can bubble or brew them for a short time. As a word of warning mykos will start to die off after 12 hrs or so if there are no roots so if you add microbes to a long brew of act or something add them towards the end of the brew

xenon730

xenon730

i
You can bubble or brew them for a short time. As a word of warning mykos will start to die off after 12 hrs or so if there are no roots so if you add microbes to a long brew of act or something add them towards the end of the brew

i was planning on bubbling exactly what's up there for 2h and drenching my current flower room girls with it and then start 1tbsp./gal/wk. molasses as an upkeep. i was considering doing one of these at the start of flowering. i use promix watered down a little with coco. any glaring problems?

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

i

i was planning on bubbling exactly what's up there for 2h and drenching my current flower room girls with it and then start 1tbsp./gal/wk. molasses as an upkeep. i was considering doing one of these at the start of flowering. i use promix watered down a little with coco. any glaring problems?
Looks great to me. You don't have to feed the herd in the soil with carbs, they will eat the organic matter. That's what they are there for =D. I top dress in some malted barley (same effect as sprout teas) to feed enzymes and the fungi love it but I go pretty light on the molasses other than for brews. It's necessary in the brew so they have something to munch on before they get to the soil

xenon730

xenon730

Looks great to me. You don't have to feed the herd in the soil with carbs, they will eat the organic matter. That's what they are there for =D. I top dress in some malted barley (same effect as sprout teas) to feed enzymes and the fungi love it but I go pretty light on the molasses other than for brews. It's necessary in the brew so they have something to munch on before they get to the soil
kk I'll start at 1tsp. per week on one and no molasses on another to see if it's worthwhile outside of the brew. thanks a lot gonna start it at 4am for lights on lol

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

kk I'll start at 1tsp. per week on one and no molasses on another to see if it's worthwhile outside of the brew. thanks a lot gonna start it at 4am for lights on lol

No problem! Post the results of your experiment here if you dont mind!

Top Bottom