Prepping For Texas Med Legal

• Thread starter FishmanTx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
DE is Gavita, Epaps, or Nanolux double ended bulb setups...when you look at the cost of a conventional hood, ballast, and bulb the cost is pretty much a wash imo, plus your looking at as much as double the yield with the DE fixtures..we can not run bare bulb vertical setups and pass..top feed drain to waste we get dialed into about 2-3% runoff either into buckets or strait into floor drains to our municipal waste water system or you could pump it into your garden or yard...it is plant nutrients after all

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Im running 4 -6 5 gallon pots per light on 4x8 trays..so 8-12 plants per table with 2k above...we set the Gavi's on 5 ft. centers so it really ends up being around 1.5 lights per table

FishmanTx

FishmanTx

Re: the waste, Wow. Surprised in a commercial operation that's legal. In Texas, they're anal about it. We used our fill station "sump wash" mixed with round up and dye on tank farms out at Shell and other refineries. Disposal was cost prohibitive. Not fun dealing with regulators, but will be a necessary evil to do business.

Re: fixtures: that's what I thought you meant. Who's got the goods, if you have a preference?

FishmanTx

FishmanTx

Ok, I feel you, but are you also vegging under HPS? Of course, I assume your cloning, but not all our grows will be cloned. There'll be some autos so we'll be using some MH as well.

FishmanTx

FishmanTx

I'll grow any sale able strain whether auto or photo in whatever method I choose to use. My own personal med strain is an auto.
Let me break something down to all right now to get things in perspective cuz some of ya'll still don't seem to get it...

EVERYTHING in this venture bases on money. EVERYTHING predicates on how much is available when the time comes.
I'll do whatever it takes to get this off the ground when the time comes. Growing whichever, whatever, and however possible all according to THE AVAILABLE CAPITAL. If all your going to do is bash without any constructive input, have blinders on as to methods and process, or highly biased...

If I'm having to provide full dispensary services, I'll need every g** d**n strain on the planet. Get it through your heads now that ALL OPTIONS ARE ON THE TABLE UNTIL LAWS AND REGS ARE PASSED AND A PATH AND PROCESS MUST BE CHOSEN.

REMEMBER, THIS IS THE CORNER GROCERY, NOT A FUCKING WALMART CHAIN. Your trying to compare a local flea market to SEARS!

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Ok, I feel you, but are you also vegging under HPS? Of course, I assume your cloning, but not all our grows will be cloned. There'll be some autos so we'll be using some MH as well.

I believe TK veges under ultrasun 7500k single ended bulbs. I have styarted convertign all of mine to (2) 315w CMH fixtures over each 3x6 bed. The spectrum is great and the 2 of them use about 40%less power than a 1k.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Im running 4 -6 5 gallon pots per light on 4x8 trays..so 8-12 plants per table with 2k above...we set the Gavi's on 5 ft. centers so it really ends up being around 1.5 lights per table

Whats the sq ftage of your 12 lighters? My 9 lighters are 24'x14'. One DE over every 3x6. I need some of your strains big boss. 3+ is champion status.

FishmanTx

FishmanTx

THX FOR THE EDIT!! I shoulda said BUG OFF!! but I was pissed!

Sorry for bustin' loose like that but I really HATE when I'm told I can't do something by some clueless "purist"!
TK, Juggo, Capulator, sgbfcoop, not directed at you at all, but trying to forestall any other "purist" pinheads logic-less commentary from chiming in. I got friends and breeders both growing autos in UC8 systems.

Re: the lights
Cap, thx bud! I was hoping that was the case. Speaking of cases...
What's the case for plasma, too early yet? They're REALLY pricey right now, but I've seen the results on some MONSTER DP Think Different. Also, how do you like the ceramic metal halides? The write-up looks good and prices look awesome on the 400. I may give one a twirl myself and see what's up. I'm running a couple of 400w's right now and I'm starting some more "dragons" shortly, actually soaking already. Anything that makes less heat, higher output, better spectrum, less power consumption, etc. I'm on board for that.

TK
I'm gonna start studying up on TF D-W setups, but there's no way I can experiment with that system right now. Not til after legality occurs. No room in the "secure area".

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I veg under Ultrasun 7500k MH lights but I am starting to play with the Solistek 6000k DE lamps in my Nanolux setups. my flower rooms are pretty much dedicated flower rooms so I never veg in there

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

I'm in Texas and recently retired from the military. This medicine works better then just about any pill that they easily throw at you. How many of y'all are still in Texas?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Not I, but my dear, dear HS friends (he just retired as CSM of Ft Bliss) are in El Paso. I'll visit, but the state frankly frightens me.

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

Not I, but my dear, dear HS friends (he just retired as CSM of Ft Bliss) are in El Paso. I'll visit, but the state frankly frightens me.
Yea I've been here 12 years. I love the state of Texas but I do see myself needing to move so I can grow legally. Yea Texas don't play around

Latest posts

Top Bottom