Presenting to you - DWR's Dumbfuck Haze !

• Thread starter DwR
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DwR

Hey guys !

I created my own strain and its the fucking bomb, long lasting high, excellent tasting buds.. Massive yields and huge buds !

check these pics out !

harvested half of my plants got 320g+ still got another 5 to cut, should be about 800gramms per 600Watt of light.

:confused0054::harvest:

Presenting to you   dwrs dumbfuck haze
Presenting to you   dwrs dumbfuck haze 2
Presenting to you   dwrs dumbfuck haze 3
Presenting to you   dwrs dumbfuck haze 4
Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Hey you got me excited now post the pics. This weed must be dank because you are stoned talking about it. LOL!

What was the cross? I hope you did find something spectacular. I can tell how happy you are about this. Did you capture lightning in a bottle? Post the pics and show me some dankness.

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
^^^

Yeah lets see it! lol Edit; Ohhh nice. looks nice man!

1.33333 to the infinate is pretty stellar GPW on a 600... What the heck you do! ;)

D

DwR

I use house and garden nutrients on coco base !

Thats my secret.. i would recommend H&G To anyone ! u will need a ph and ec kit, and they have to be bombastic equipment the better the readins and more understand you have about the intakes of the plant the more buds and taste u will get.

peace

T

Toes

Nice. So that's what they mean by hybrid vigor.
who's the parents?

D

DwR

Nice. So that's what they mean by hybrid vigor.
who's the parents?

I crossed the female with a bombastic strain i got from a friend in holland i think he has used this strain for over many years and i was lucky enough to get some seeds..

the male is either NL Haze or Big Bud i cannot remember either way the strain is very beautyfull ! the taste and smell is just so amazing it smells like fresh cut pineapple juice, then it becomes very tangy ! lovely smoke !!!!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
looks great for sure, good job on the cross.

Latest posts

Top Bottom