Preserving Apollo 13

• Thread starter Joe Metabo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
IIRC those beans are actually bred by brother Loran, I've grown them out, and yes, if you back cross them to themselves, that's an F5 (filial) generation. :)

You're gonna LOVE this strain.

zeke

zeke

Mota isn't doing these anymore because Brothers Grimm are back at it again. No need to preserve them when the originals are still available. Mr. Soul says they still have the original parents of all their stuff.

M

mendel

Mota isn't doing these anymore because Brothers Grimm are back at it again. No need to preserve them when the originals are still available. Mr. Soul says they still have the original parents of all their stuff.

This is not true at all, I am associated w mota rebel genetics and have been preserving this line, along w others. The releases from mota have been from my garden and I hold the parents as well. We have preserved this line for its superior traits.

I wish soul the best, id love to do selections on his line and cross it into our line if its worthy.

regards, mendel

Grower13

Grower13

Then why would they be on other boards asking for cuts of their stuff ?

they were trying to locate as many of the true cuts of all their gear that's still out there to start working with again......... not all the stuff out claiming to be from/of the Brothers Grimm linage is the real deal........ so many crosses and back crosses out there.........from the mother, sisters and aunts of all the Grimm gear........ lots of un pure gear out there........ not every apollo or c99 linage out there is pure........... no telling how many c99 crosses there are out there.............. I wish I had a pack of the Joeyweed apollo from back a few years ago.

jipp

jipp

may i ask what kind of high the Apollo is.. i have had some purple Apollo.. and i think i may like Apollo more.
crhsi.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Loran didnt make em, I did.
Sweet! Thank you for sharing. I still have some of those beans. :)

Could you tell us what to expect? Never had apollo 13. And thank you for your work Mendel :)
VIGOROUS growth, healthy, outside she becomes a Christmas tree. Extremely easy to trim up because they grew these nice, discrete nuggets. Undemanding is how I would describe this strain. Outside at least, she just DID IT. Didn't even have the spider mites enjoying the company of my A-13s as they did some of the other strains (probably having them in a bed separate and farther away helped, but I'm pretty sure the birds were responsible for most of the stuff like spider mites I got to enjoy annually).

SmokyPockets

SmokyPockets

Bros Grimm ain't got shit except a deep thirst for money, lying about still having everything is just a means to an end

Grower13

Grower13

Bros Grimm ain't got shit except a deep thirst for money, lying about still having everything is just a means to an end

wow....... how do you know this?............ I know a few peeps who helped them get some of their original cuts back.

M

mendel

There is no doubt bros grimm did great work. I personally wouldnt have taken the route they did when reopening however, I would have worked the established lines, in lieu of trying to recreate them. I have alot of respect for their early work and appreciate the contributions they made to the cannabis community. That being said ive heard their new gear isnt like the old gear.

Latest posts

Top Bottom