Preserving Apollo 13

• Thread starter Joe Metabo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SmokyPockets

SmokyPockets

Donald, was secretary of defense for baby bush . He had a statement, a long winding one about " known knowns, known unknowns, and unknown unknowns" just jibberish really, but he believed himself when he was saying it. How you doing @Scotbot , my buddy?

Scotbot

Scotbot

Pretty good Smokey. Man you are lucky that your state got legal. Wow I can only imagine what that may feel like..

Gonna get up with you soon my friend :-)

SmokyPockets

SmokyPockets

It's nice to not feel the burden of Leo, but it's still sinking in. Always an open invitation to you my friend

UgrewWHAT

UgrewWHAT

Lol ,who's rumsfeld ?
Really? Who's Rummy?

As for Brother's Grimm(Mr Soul) and related work: One needs look to 'who' was in possession of Soul's work whilst he was MIA... And that would be SubCool and Mz Jill. I do know this. Further, having shaken Mr Soul's hand in person at the Emerald Cup and having visited SubCool as well that day it can be pretty well established that Soul's work has been in good hands. Either that or any number of nay-sayers above me within-thread can flush Sub and Soul down the same toilet if this is what you're insinuating? From my experience SubCool keeps multiple originals clean of outside contamination.

Just a thought.

Last edited:
UgrewWHAT

UgrewWHAT

There is no doubt bros grimm did great work. I personally wouldnt have taken the route they did when reopening however, I would have worked the established lines, in lieu of trying to recreate them. I have alot of respect for their early work and appreciate the contributions they made to the cannabis community. That being said ive heard their new gear isnt like the old gear.
I'll tell you first-hand whence I see the results. I've got new Cinderella's and original Cinderella's and I'm doing them side by side this season. Looking forward...

SatansTaint

SatansTaint

Really? Who's Rummy?

As for Brother's Grimm(Mr Soul) and related work: One needs look to 'who' was in possession of Soul's work whilst he was MIA... And that would be SubCool and Mz Jill. I do know this. Further, having shaken Mr Soul's hand in person at the Emerald Cup and having visited SubCool as well that day it can be pretty well established that Soul's work has been in good hands. Either that or any number of nay-sayers above me within-thread can flush Sub and Soul down the same toilet if this is what you're insinuating? From my experience SubCool keeps multiple originals clean of outside contamination.

Just a thought.

That's the most ridiculous fairy tale yet, that soul is spreading. If subby had them why would he go to all the online communities and beg for his work back.we all know sub and his tranny lady would have been dumping f1 crosses on the world , using Grimm stock if he did have them .
Cmon dude, you can do better ...

UgrewWHAT

UgrewWHAT

I'll tell you first-hand whence I see the results. I've got new Cinderella's and original Cinderella's and I'm doing them side by side this season. Looking forward...
Contrast: I am NOT doing them side by side this year. I've got better irons on the fire and have sent my new Brothers Grimm genetics to one of our oldest farmers here. Namely someone who can differentiate the old from the new work. My lips are sealed as to who. Glad you're thinkin' just like I am.

UgrewWHAT

UgrewWHAT

That's the most ridiculous fairy tale yet, that soul is spreading. If subby had them why would he go to all the online communities and beg for his work back.we all know sub and his tranny lady would have been dumping f1 crosses on the world , using Grimm stock if he did have them .
Cmon dude, you can do better ...
No contest. I've since learned a few things and I relinquish my previous statements giving Sub any credibility.

SatansTaint

SatansTaint

Contrast: I am NOT doing them side by side this year. I've got better irons on the fire and have sent my new Brothers Grimm genetics to one of our oldest farmers here. Namely someone who can differentiate the old from the new work. My lips are sealed as to who. Glad you're thinkin' just like I am.
It will be nice to see a side by side, done by a pro too..sounds good

1750meters

1750meters

This is not true at all, I am associated w mota rebel genetics and have been preserving this line, along w others. The releases from mota have been from my garden and I hold the parents as well. We have preserved this line for its superior traits.

I wish soul the best, id love to do selections on his line and cross it into our line if its worthy.

regards, mendel
I grew 5 last summer 4 pistillate, 1 staminate also a-11 f4 3 pistillate 2 staminate from Bodhi made seeds of all possible combinations plus great strain one of my favorites. The a-11 seemed to take longer to finish. Got the A-13's from M0ta.

william76

william76

I grew 5 last summer 4 pistillate, 1 staminate also a-11 f4 3 pistillate 2 staminate from Bodhi made seeds of all possible combinations plus great strain one of my favorites. The a-11 seemed to take longer to finish. Got the A-13's from M0ta.
Mendels/motas is the the a13 i remember!,76

1750meters

1750meters

Mendels/motas is the the a13 i remember!,76
Well I first got a clone from a dispensary in '13 kept it for a couple of years. They had no idea but I thought it was subcools it was right around his was first out. There were a lot of superior clones in Denver at the time. To tell you the truth it was kinda lawless. This. Clone had the fruit smell and superior resin production. Get the best staminate or only staminate one and pollinate the females. I have a way to harvest the pollin just isolate the females. Put the male in a tent 12|12 they flower pretty fast mostly. Then watch the male calyx it will get fat and the color will get whiter some turn purple anyway before it opens pull it off the plant and put in shallow dish. Keep doing this as they get ripe. It can take a week or days. Then I turn the bowi over on a fina hash screen. Leave the bowl in place over the calyx the pollin is good for at least a week. I then add baked flower ( remove the water and sterize it 30 min on a cookie sheat. It burns in a microwave for me. I found on internet I judge about 10 times more flower than pollin mix and put in small pill bottle then freeze.
look up saving pollin for any kinda flower. I didn't dilute some last year and pollinated everything. I put tape on branch and mark what pollin is. Then take l little pollin from jar put in a beer cap get a small paint brush and paint the stem it doesn't take match. Do this in early flower. The seeds will be at the lower part of every lower bud. Do this early so the buds can be harvested and the seed mature. This varies by strain I had a haze type strain that finished a seed in 3 weeks but 4+ is normal . The calyx will split on the seam the seed should be dark. The seam can split while the seed is green but it has to ripen. Another sign is the calyx just dries up then it's done. Just experiment.
I am growing a couple of A-13 x blue moonshine right now they are getting purple stems.

hdwjunior

hdwjunior

20170730 134432
just a pic of some seeds I got from a well-known community fella just cracked them open

Latest posts

Top Bottom