pressing water hash

• Thread starter fdd2blk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

fdd2blk

i'm going to be running 6 pounds of trim. i have, in the past, pressed all my dried hash powder by hand. i'm looking for different methods of pressing large amounts at once. maybe 50 to 100 grams at a time. i will be doing this in a few days so i have to come up with something fairly quick. thanks for helping. :cool:

B

Bubblemang

do it by hand. i know you are buff.... baller and hustler.

i use a stone rolling pin. i heat it up and put my weight into it. easy. fdd2blk for president.

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

Hey Check out The Peacemaker, i've used it personally and it works great. plus they have some cool designs and all you need to stop it from sticking is some wax paper cut into circles, it's a bit expensive but they ship u.s. pretty fast.....hm can't put the pic directly on here, but check it out..

http://www.bukketshop.com/shop_piecemaker_press.html

Take it easy man, hope this helps :smiley_joint: ... and make sure to dry the bubble out real good before you press it.

W

WilliamHBonneey

so you make the pollen out of your money leaves in the bubble bags then freeze then put into the press?

Jarofunk

Jarofunk

a little heat makes it easier to press. heat up the mold for the press, one of my friends does it with a toaster oven

M

mkultra

get wax paper lay it on a table 4'x4' cover area place dried hash on paper place paper on top an dput large flat piece on top best is two doors and stack cinder blocks 100g should need bout 200lbs press once

H

hedster44

here's some bubble I made and pressed in 1 oz. pucks. there's an elbow in the jar.

Rsz dscn1233
Rsz dscn1235
desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

you don't think it looks/smokes of much lower quality when pressed?

H

hedster44

Ya I probably won't press again. Had some people that were really pumped with the pucks but others including myself would prefer unpressed. Thought it would be sweet so I tried it. Turns out not as cool as I had thought.

B

Bubblemang

Unpressed.
http://i1194.invalid.com/albums/aa378/MattRize/GCbubble1.jpg

H

hedster44

Basically why I like the unpressed better is because it melts right into the bowl when I light it and the pressed doesn't quite melt all the way so the bowl doesn't burn as good. I don't know if it really loses much potency from pressing I couldn't really notice if it did.

Top Bottom