Pretty Sure Its Heat Related

• Thread starter luvurkle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

luvurkle

it has been in the 100"s last 3-4 days tomorrow i am pulling over the rain tarp so they are in the shade light still gets in through screen walls . put fan in there gave them all a drink today still no recovery as of yet . I have some B1 should i hit them with that ??

Pretty sure its heat related
Today1
Today2
Today3
DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Tarp would hold the heat in imo, tarps make a shadow not shade. Are they in the ground or in a pot?

L

luvurkle

pots
it has mesh screen for walls so i do think it would be cooler i will keep that in mind and be checking the temps

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Transplant to bigger pots or put the small black pots down in something to shield them from the sun and keep them cool.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Outdoor plants need big giant pots, a big outdoor plant can drink 20 or 30 gallons of water at a time in a big enough pot...

L

luvurkle

yea going to move up to 10 gallon pots in a day or two i was wanting to get this under control before stressing them more

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I think its the pots stressing them, a transplant has never stressed any of my plants.

Freshone

Freshone

Tarp would hold the heat in imo, tarps make a shadow not shade. Are they in the ground or in a pot?
I'm wondering what the difference is between being in a shadow and being in the shade?isn't all shade just a shadow of something?

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Something that casts a shadow isnt big enough to block or absorb the heat. A large building casts a shadow and catches the heat, a tree casts a shadow but its still just as hot in that spot.

Latest posts

Top Bottom