preventative spraying outdoors

• Thread starter caligirl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caligirl

caligirl

Because i do not want to use toxic chemicals ever on my plants, i like to do weekly preventative sprays in spring and early summer. I use actinovate, serenade, organocide, bt, spinosad and occasionally neem. I usually mix the bacteria based together, bt and spinosad and organocide and neem separately. I also foliar feed sea kelp, humic with yucca. My issues are, do these products interfere with each other and especially the neem; does it block the absorption of other ingrediants. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated by me and probably a lot of other growers.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Because i do not want to use toxic chemicals ever on my plants, i like to do weekly preventative sprays in spring and early summer. I use actinovate, serenade, organocide, bt, spinosad and occasionally neem. I usually mix the bacteria based together, bt and spinosad and organocide and neem separately. I also foliar feed sea kelp, humic with yucca. My issues are, do these products interfere with each other and especially the neem; does it block the absorption of other ingrediants. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated by me and probably a lot of other growers.
I don't know that they (the pesticides) interfere with each other, but if you're mixing them then you're undoing the very purpose of rotation.

I don't use neem, can't speak to that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom