Preventive for new clones?

• Thread starter el_tenador
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

el_tenador

Greetings fam. I recently got a tray of clones from a mate, CBF's Strawberry Grapefruit. Let's just say environmental health isn't one of his high points. Is there any product I should be using on my cuts to secure myself from any issues that may arise, as far as fighting off pest or any other issue? Met52 I heard was good but what other products should I like at? Thx a bunch in advance.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
I have an isolation department.

The first thing I do is isolate them. I put them in a cardboard box with a no pest strip and put plastic wrap over the top and stick it under some shoplight floro tubes. They stay there 48 hours. Then I remove the no pest strip and put it in a ziplock until needed again or expired.

Now I spray them with IMMUNOX PLUS and spread them out under the light. Then in 2 days I spray with Floromite. Then I just watch them a few days. If all looks good they can go join their new family.

That is just what I do. I hate getting pests from things I get. Cuttings are easier because you can inspect them easily and wash them easier.

If you just Met52 and watch them a few days you will be fine. Really inspecting them is the biggest preventative measure.

E

el_tenador

Many thanks Tobor. He's one of those guys that, no matter how much you try try to emphasize the importance of environmental health, it falls on deaf ears. Standout cut nonetheless. I'm thinking I will use the 52 plus your other two suggestions. Again thanks bro.

Latest posts

Top Bottom